Chapter 4- I Guess It Is Just Us.

We hopped into my car (I don’t bother to remember what kind of car it is) and drove to Starbucks. As expected, the boys were already there.

            “Hey. Glad you got my text. Sorry it was so late.” Liam said with a semi-frown.

            “No, it was perfectly fine. So what do you boys have planned for us today?” I said confidently, I hope it sounded confident.

            “Well, why don’t we grab some coffees or teas to-go, drop your car back at your house and then you guys will go in the van with us.” Zayn said speaking up.

            After we hopped into their van, we headed straight for the expressway.

            “We are headed to do indoor skydiving. We all really wanted to try. I hope you guys will want to too, if you don’t we can change plans.” Zayn said with a proud smile.

            “No! That is totally fine! I have always wanted to try that and I have been begging these two to come with me!” Ashley said poking Cat and I in the ribs.

            “Ok, you guys can float around in a tube, I think we are going to the indoor amusement park. Anybody interested?” Niall said with a gigantic smile and that same perfect accent.

            “I’m in.” I said

            “I am SO in!” Cat said excitedly.

            “I guess I’ll go” Harry said nervously.

            “Oh don’t worry Hazza. I’ll go too.” Louis said. How I loved Larry Stylinson.

            “I’m in if the girls are!” Liam said, nudging me on the arm.

            “So I guess it is just us.” Zayn said smiling at Ashley.