Chapter 27- Twister and "the method"

“Hey!” Cat said, running into my apartment and hugging me and the boys.

            “What’s up?” Ashley called, running in after Cat, following suit.

            “Oh not much, we thought you guys should decide. But I do have an idea, an old game Cat, Ash and I used to play all of the time!” I said smiling, smiles creeping onto their faces as well.

            Cat and I quickly ran to find the old game, pulling out a tattered box with the word Twister on it in faint, red letters.

            “Ok guys ready?” Ash said laughing, “Twister!” She said as Cat held out the box, making it look like a game show prize.

            “Works for me!” Harry said, all of the boys nodding in agreement.

            Before we played, Cat grabbed my phone and iHome before I could speak, filling the air with One Direction music from their album, their singles, and The X Factor. We all sang along, some of us on key, and some of us half on key.

            We did it in pairs, we voted Zayn and Ashley go first. They ended up pretzling and Zayn gave in first.

            “I didn’t want to ruin my hair.” Zayn said with a simple shrug as Ashley smiled at the fact that she beat Zayn.

            Then Louis went, he wanted a partner so Cat volunteered. I saw Harry was upset, but I smiled. I knew this about Cat; she wanted him to be jealous.

            Louis won by a hand, and Cat laughed as Louis pulled her into a hug.

            “Harry and Cat’s turn!” I called. I didn’t want to go next!

            Harry, clearly mad/sad/jealous, stumbled around and fell down quickly.

            Then he just walked to the couch and sat down, upset. I would talk to him after my round.

            Liam and I shook hands, both smiling and I started laughing.

            We played our round for about 5 minutes, my  arm finally started to give in and I collapsed on the ground, pulling Liam down too. Louis reached out a hand to me and Zayn reached out to help Liam, hoisting us both up off of the ground. All of us still laughing.

            “Congrats babe.” I said to smiling.

            “Thanks.” He said, kissing me lightly on the cheek.

            “I have to go talk to Harry.” I whispered into his ear.

            “The method?” Liam asked, whispering as well. I told him about Cat’s little idea when we were at the beach.

            “Yup.” I said, pulling out of his hug and walking into the family room, sitting next to Harry, who was watching Mtv.

            “Hey.” I said, breaking the silence.

            “So why did Cat do that?” Harry asked me sniffling, he had clearly been crying.

            “There is a reason. I promise. She only does that when she really likes someone!” I said, nudging his arm.

            “Really?” Harry said, perking up.

            “She does like you! I promise! Just talk to her!” I said, standing up.

            I walked back to Liam, “Success!” I said, smiling and walking into his open arm.