The Monoterrors [4]

''Guys, I think I heard someone at the back of the ship...'' Yashin finally spoke up to what she heard. ''I guess we have to deal with whoever it is?'' Jiyu questioned, as all three synced a dramatic stare to the back of the ship. ''Or whatever it is.'' Pico continued, still worried as he stood from his seat.

Jiyu's tail swayed from up to down as she slowly approached the back of the ship, Yashin, and Pico slowly following behind. One step... in front... of the other... It made perfect sense to be frightened. ''W-Who's there...?'' Yashin raised her voice as she quickly swung her arms to open the curtain, which separated the back part of the ship from the front.

There stood 3 large crates, filled with supplies for long trips such as their own. But of course, behind those crates laid not one, not two or even three stowaways. A group of people stood there, what looked like 5 just from one look. ''Who are you and why are you here?!'' Pico exclaimed, speaking up. ''Better question is, Why would you leave your ship vulnerable for stowaways?'' one of the people said. The others looked at that person with stars in their eyes as the one who spoke started to come forward out of the shadows.

This stranger's hair, dirty blonde and curly, was held back with a large hair clip. Their fringe covering their eyes. In the gaps of the curly fringe, A single grey eye and a single green eye is exposed, both vibrant and full of life. Freckles had specked all over their face as a diagonal scar laid on their right cheek. Their clothes were a real sight to behold as they had black platform boots, followed by fishnets and a black tennis skirt, with an abundance of different kinds of chains and belts. Their torso displayed a black t-shirt tucked into the skirt, with the word ''Monoterrors'' on it, and under the word had a skull and crossbones which seemed like some kind of band. The rest of the group had similar clothes. Gothic and bold yet a variety of style and colour. However, they all had the same t-shirt, as if they were one gang or fan club or something of the sort.

''Before I tell you our names, tell us yours.'' The stranger questioned, looking Yashin, Jiyu then Pico up and down. ''Fine... The name's Jiyu. 'Red-head here is Yashin and Pico is the guy with the weird labcoat.'' Jiyu furrowed her eyebrows, speaking for her friends as she introduced them to the stranger and their group.  ''Weird is an understatement... But alas, I should introduce my group and me now. My name is Eli the Elite. But you can call me Eli for now. The one in the back is Emily, the one on the floor is Isaac, and the two beside me are Robin and Bella, but we call her Beans. Don't mind Isaac, he's a clutz.''

''Woah, I think I've heard that name before... Specifically, yours!'' Pico said, pointing to Emily. ''Hm? What about me?'' Emily said, looking up. ''I've seen you in a newspaper before! Something about cannibalism...'' Pico trailed off in thought as Emily spoke up in response, ''Oh yeah... I'm a famous cannibal along with my siblings and cousins.'' That sentence gained the attention of the rest of the group. ''Yep! That's us!'' Beans excitedly backed up her sister as Isaac begged the question, ''Yeah but why is that any surprise to you? We've been in tons of magazines and newspapers. I mean cmon! We eat people!'', ''I don't read newspapers much... Just kinda picked it up once in the Ship dealers office.'' Pico answered as Robin was fidgeting and poking at some charms that he was wearing around his wrist. ''Mhm... Well, am I the only one surprised that you three haven't asked why exactly we stowed away?'' Robin finally spoke for the first time, with a stoic expression. ''Yeah, Why are you here?'' Yashin realised their situation after a while as the cannibal siblings looked at each other confused, then looking to Eli for guidance and quite possibly, an answer.
''We're here because we need a ride to Crystopia. We've been here, there and everywhere except there. We didn't exactly want to get caught but thanks to Isaac's clumsiness, Here we are. But know that if you kick us off the ship while we're still in space then I'll freaking end you!'' Eli spoke up, with an angry expression. 

There was an awkward silence for a minute, but not before it was broken by Jiyu breaking into laughter as she sassed back, saying, ''You can freakin' try! You really think we'll let some goth stowaway even lay a hand on us, let alone 'end' us?! Paha! Please, Don't make me laugh.'' Jiyu's sentence ended with a straight face as her tail perked up once more. Eli just scoffed and looked stressed with the situation. ''Yknow... If you want a lift to Crystopia, we can let you stay around us for a while! Till we get there at least.'' Yashin stepped forward, announcing to their new temporary travel buddies. The cannibal siblings nodded towards Eli as if to say 'Yes! Say yes!' and to their joy, Eli sighed and replied, ''Fine. Only until we get there. But we'll be expecting a lift back if things go wrong...'' and Pico smiled towards them all in a friendly tone. ''There's extra seats If you'd like to sit in the front with us, instead of hiding out back here!'' Emily smiled and said ''I don't see why not! I dibs the closest seat to the window!'' she exclaimed as Jiyu snapped her neck back to Emily and cried out, ''Hey! That's my seat! Get back here!''. Emily darted towards Jiyu's old seat as Jiyu pounced and ran after her, defending her spot near the beautiful galactic sky.

Pico showed the rest to some seats as they all were doing their own thing. Emily and Robin were talking with Jiyu as she waved her tail in excitement as she asked them all about their cannibalistic adventures. Isaac and Bella were talking with Pico about the ship and space and all sorts of questions they had. Finally, Eli was talking to Yashin. Mostly, getting to know each other but also because Yashin wanted to know why exactly they decided to stowaway instead of rent a ship or get onboard with a Passenger's ship, along with questions as to why they were heading to Crystopia, what the names on their shirts meant, and most importantly... Why did Eli call themself 'Eli the Elite'? Were they famous or something? A warrior? A thief? Perhaps a leader of some kind? The time will come when all questions are answered, and maybe new ones arise from those answers.