Pick-Pocket-Pixi [22]

It wasn't as pretty as a star falling from the sky, but the GalacticArc forcefully flew to the ground, faster than a rocket at full speed. 

Suddenly, a massive bomb sound was heard from miles around. It was the GalacticArc's crash into the Wytherspearian atmosphere. 

The squad crawled out of the GalacticArc, slow and carefully. ''Ugh... That was a harsh landing...'' Linette rubbed her head as she struggled to pull her skirt out of crushed ship doors. ''Everyone okay? Still in one piece?'' Seiko shouted out to the GalacticArc's newly broken state. Yashin finally made her way out of the rubble as she noticed Pico struggling to get out from under a pile of glass shards. Jiyu and Akarui helped each other out as most of them replied to Seiko's exclamation with a form of yes. All except Pico. ''Well, Technically I'm in one piece...'' He said as Yashin noticed his torn legs from the glass. ''Oh, Pico... Don't worry, we'll find a hospital! Or something...'' Akarui exclaims in worry as they were all interrupted by what looked like a Wyther Officer.

''Welcome to Wytherspear. We at Crash-Landing Zone are not responsible for any damages to your Spaceship. Now that mandatory terms are over, Allow me to show you the way to an Inn. Oh... One of you is injured? Yeah, we don't take responsibility for that either.'' the officer said sternly as Pico held in his angry remark. ''What?! You should have a proper landing zone! This is a health and safety hazard among 537 regions!'' Akarui burst out in rage, speaking for Pico. The Wyther Officer sighed and replied, ''Not my problem, goggles. Now if you'd please follow me to an Inn. The Innkeeper will point you in the direction of a medic's office.'' the officer started walking without any regard for Pico's legs. Jiyu and Linette held Pico up, helping him walk as Akarui picked up their stuff, helping Yashin and Seiko carry it all. 

The streets of Wytherspear was so dark and cold. So many broken down, burnt up buildings and the only decorated places were small shacks made out of what seemed like driftwood. The sky was such a foggy dark colour as the moon tried its best to light up the city from the sky. On every sidewalk was trash, overgrown plants and passed out people outside of clubs and stores. One person was even sleeping in a puddle of their own vomit. 

Suddenly, with no warning, Akarui felt someone slip something out of her pants pocket. She gasped and noticed someone had stolen her phone and wallet as she noticed the culprit running away. She then rushed after them as Yashin and Seiko ran with her, not knowing what she was up to. Unfortunately, Jiyu and Linette were too worried about Pico to notice their friends had taken off in chase. 

From Akarui's point of view, the pick-pocket had light purple skin and a green hoodie with the hood up. They were quite fast, leading the three to the sewers then when the thief pushed in a weirdly shaped brick, a secret entrance opened up next to it as she ran in. Before the door could close, Akarui, followed by Seiko and Yashin slid under the closing door and Akarui tackled the thief. 

''Hey-! Get off me!'' The green hooded thief exclaimed as Akarui dug in her pockets to find her things. ''If you want your money back, just take it-! Jeez, People don't usually run after a pick-pocket...'' she got out before her hood fell off and her strawberry pink hair slipped out. She backed away as Akarui replied, ''I don't care about my money, I care about my phone! It has all my invention ideas and important details on it!'' She looked through all the junk in the thief's pocket, trying to find her phone. But that's when Yashin pointed out where they were. Still in the sewers but it looked like multiple people were living here. ''Hey! Where's my phone?!'' Akarui exclaimed as she looked back at the thief who now, had someone behind her who held Akarui's phone. ''Looking for this? Haha, I'll give it back to you stragglers... If you help us.'' This new person had dark blue hair in a ponytail with the same light purple skin... come to think of it, every person they saw in the secret sewer room had light purple skin. 

Seiko then spoke up as Akarui just realised they had followed her. ''Okay, we'll bite. Help with what?'' as the blue ponytailed girl laughed, she started to introduce her and the thief, almost as if she was welcoming the trio into her home. ''The names Wylo. This lil' cutie that robbed you is called Belladoris. We're Pixi's ysee... And Wytherspear HATES our kind. So every week we meet up outside the royale's mansion to... do a little Pixi protesting. Our rights are being revoked after all. So we hideout down here, earning our keep as a thieves guild. You join our next protest, You get your things back.'' Wylo finished explaining as the lore of this universe expanded. Yashin looked around some more as Akarui pouted. ''We'll do it! It's probably easier than fighting against this anyway. Plus, I need my phone!'' Akarui turned her frown upside down as Yashin said, ''I'm not sure about this... We have to find our friends in the Inn.'' as Wylo sighed and facepalmed. ''Here, I'll show you directions to the Inn. Ask for Fuan and he'll take you to your friends' room. Come back here tomorrow at 9 am sharp to meet with us.'' Wylo gave Seiko a map of the city with a drawn line to where the Inn is from where they were.

''Don't tell ANYONE about this,'' Belladoris shouted back to them as they were rushed out of the secret hideout. The moment they left, Akarui had a major determination to get her phone back. Inventing was her life. It's her best skill and the thing she loves the most. She needed those notes, details, plans of her inventions. Also because if anyone saw what else she hid on her phone... It would all be over with her new friends.

''This was oddly fast...'' Yashin crossed her arms as Seiko led them with the map. ''I know right! But we might just be able to do it! We'd be helping right? Just like we're helping to save the world!'' Seiko jumped in excitement. ''Yep! If what Wylo said is true, all their thievery is for a good cause! Kind of...'' Yashin replied as Akarui looked at Yashin and exclaimed, ''Kind of?! This is Pixi Rights we're fighting for! If we're fighting for rights, we're gonna do it all the way and forget their crimes! Protests may be chaotic but without chaos, nothing can evolve.'' Akarui finished as Seiko and Yashin smiled at her. 

Yashin held up her hand for a high-five as Akarui smiled slightly and accepted, ''You said it, Akarui! We so totally got this!-'' Yashin hyped them up as they made their way to the Inn, ready to explain everything to their friends.