Tiara's and Tree's [6]

The doors swung open as there was a long, silky yet comfy looking red carpet leading from the doors to the thrones. On the left was a girl with black hair and a small tiara with flowers imprinted on her baby blue dress. On the right was a girl with blonde hair and a similar tiara, topped with a pastel pink summer dress. And in the middle... A very elegant yet intimidating Queen was awaiting the three new prisoners. She had black hair, a larger crown, not small enough to even be considered a tiara, and a long, gorgeous violet gown.

''And who have we got here then?'' Queen Velencia asked, eyeing the trio up and down.

''Uh... Hi...'' Jiyu stuttered out, terrified of the classy yet intimidating woman in front of her. ''Yes, Hello there. And what is your name's, hm?'' The queen asks, as sternly as one could be. ''Well... Your majesty- My name is Yashin, That's Jiyu and that one's Pico...'' Yashin quickly yet shyly got out, trying to not make the Queen any more intimidating than she already is. ''I see. Well then, Miss Yashin. Are you and your group here, spies of Itazura? Seeing as you snook inside the city with the Cannibal Family, of all people.'' Queen Velencia snapped while Pico gulped and started speaking, ''With all due respect, Your Majesty... The Cannibal siblings are actually friendly people when you get to know them. At least from what we knew of them.'', Jiyu continued his thought, trying to explain to the Queen their intentions and how they aren't her enemy. ''Yeah! And I'm sorry, Miss... But Did you say Itazura?! Because we're not exactly on good terms with them either!'' Jiyu stopped as the Queen's eyebrows furrowed and she squinted at the trio. ''Oh really? So your enemies of Itazura? Is that it?'' She said, in a tone that spoke from all angles, 'I don't believe you'.  ''Granted, We don't know much of Itazura but we came to Crystopia to find out! They stole some kind of weird crystal necklace thing back in our home, which is the Cloakskynes region!'' Yashin finished her friends' thoughts as Queen Velencia widened her eyes for the first time. 

''Cloakskyne? You mean the location of Itazura's last attack?'' The Queen spoke, standing up and slowly coming towards the trio. ''Uh... No? Yes? Well, It wasn't quite an attack more so than stealing some kind of gem... but I guess you could call it an attack?'' Jiyu blurted out, confused. ''Well I suppose stealing a gem of power would count as an attack, Wouldn't you say?'' Queen Velencia looked Jiyu dead in the eyes, as she spoke sarcastically. Of course, the two girls were just adventuring and came across that temple the day this 'attack' happened so they didn't quite know what was going on. ''My apologies, Your Majesty... But uh, We weren't exactly aware of what that gem was nor who Itazura is. As said, we came here to find out but we are truly sorry if we caused any trouble.'' Yashin got out confidently as she spoke as sincerely and formally to Queen Velencia as she could. ''I see. Well being as you sound truthful, I'll believe you for now.'' The three internally sighed as the Queen seemed to be calming down about the situation. 

As the gorgeous sundown was seen in the window behind the thrones, one of the princesses realised the time, informing their queen, ''Mother, It's sundown. How about me and my sister question them in our quarters while you go rest?'' It was the one in the blue dress who spoke as she stood up, coming towards her mother. The one in the pink dress also stood up and agreed as the Queen gave in, sighed and said, ''I suppose I could trust you with these three strangers. They do look about your age anyway. Keep them cuffed, and don't let them out of your sights!'', ''Of course not, Mother! You can trust us.'' The one in pink said. ''Very well then. I'll be off to bed, You three better not cause any more trouble. I'm trusting you two to find the true nature of these travellers.'' Queen Velencia walked out of the room, likely going to her bedroom to rest as she said. 

''Hello! I'm Princess Colette! You can just call me Colette though!'' The one in the blue dress exclaimed, excited and completely different from her former formal tone. ''And that's my sister, Linette!'' She continued, gesturing to the one in the pink dress. ''Hi... Aren't you supposed to be interrogating us?'' Jiyu replied to the princess' introduction. ''Well yeah but you seem nice!'' Colette continued. ''You think that about everybody. Y'never know! They could be great actors.'' Linette said, skeptically.  ''Don't mind her, she's a major skeptic!'' Colette whispered over to the trio, trying not to let out a giggle. ''Come on! I'll help you out of those cuffs and we can get to know each other! If you tell me the full truth, I'll give a good word to Queen Velencia for ya!'' Colette finished as Pico was wide-eyed and furrowed browed at the weird kindness that the Princess of Crystopia was giving them. Linette scoffed and then sighed as all she could do was follow her sister's orders. Let's just say that Linette was never the decisive one...