Game Plan [48]

Waves of sand are blown against O'Ryants ground as a ship slowly hovers and parks itself next to the newly built GalacticArc.

It only took Linette, Seiko and Cyrus a short walk from the ship to the O'Ryants village sign as Seiko spotted a certain four people and ran towards them, waving and grinning.

He stopped in his tracks right in front of them as the sand by his feet swiftly flew up and fell to the ground again. He then exclaimed, excitedly, ''It's so great to see you guys again!'' as he refrained from hugging any of them so as to not accidentally squeeze them to death. Pico replied first, saying, ''Amazing to see you too, Seiko! And you, Cyrus!'' he smiled as Jiyu exclaimed, ''We missed you guys so much!''. Akarui, however, did not hold back her hug and hugged Cyrus tightly as he barely got out, ''We missed you guys, too-!'', to this, Yashin patted Akarui's shoulder as Akarui pulled away from the hug, letting Cyrus breathe. Then, Linette got down to business and suggested, ''Okay! So I guess we should go to Lord Addaline's office... again...'' as Yashin smiled and reassured, ''Yep! And don't worry, I just know that it'll go down better this time!'' she jumped up slightly in excitement, imagining the possible future. 

After sharing all their new information and updating each other, they arrived at Lord Addalines office. Jiyu took a step towards the door and inhaled a breath, readying herself. She then exhaled and knocked on the door twice. The same voice as last time rang out, ''Who is it?'' as Seiko leaned forward and yelled back, ''It's the seven travellers that gave you the nation gems! We'd like to talk to you again, please.''. An annoyed groan was heard as Addaline then replied, hesitantly, ''Fine, come in.''. The seven entered as they saw Addaline standing at the desk, blocking the map that was pinned on the wall behind him. Nadia was also there, holding what looked like a yellow folder, full of paperwork. Suddenly, Addaline spoke, ''So, what is it you need now?'' as Yashin and Jiyu stepped forward together and Yashin started explaining, ''We'd like to request to join your forces and help defeat Itazura once and for all. We have new information, more resources and better yet, a plan.'' Yashin stopped as Jiyu continued, ''If you still refuse to help us simply because we're young, we will go through with our plan either way.'' Jiyu finished as she smiled, feeling proud. Addaline then leaned back on the wall and thought for a moment, hesitant with his reply. Finally, he answered, ''Jeez, you kids don't back down. Fine... I suppose you will be a good asset...'' as he said this, Nadia smiled and said, ''That's great! Should I show them to the church's VIP section now?''. Addaline sighed and replied, ''Yeah, I guess you should. I'll come too, I'd like to hear this plan of yours.'' Addaline gave a reluctant smile to the seven as he picked up a messenger bag from the floor and carried it, brushing past the group and heading out of the door. With the others following behind, Nadia skipped in front and walked beside Addaline as they headed to the Nokrihara Church that they'd heard about.

Akarui nudged Pico's shoulder and whispered, ''Are there usually VIP sections in churches?'', Pico whispered back, ''Not that I know of...'' as Nadia interrupted them by saying, ''I can hear you, yknow! And don't worry, it's not just any old VIP section... It's quite the O'Ryant secret so we'd appreciate it if you told nobody outside of O'Ryant about it!'' Nadia finished as they were now inside the church. A girl with a curly, red bun was sitting in front of a statue of what looked to be an angel. It had long, flowy hair, shaped to be blowing in an invisible wind as it had a modest, plain dress and detailed, feathered wings. The face wasn't sculpted into it but the face shape was still soft and round. Addaline then spoke as his words echoed throughout the building, ''Lydia. We'd like to go down to the VIP section, please.''. The girl jumped and replied, ''Oh! My lord, Thank you for visiting today! Of course, let me open it up.'' She got up and walked over to a switch hidden behind the statue as a secret door opened up behind the statue. Addaline and Nadia went in and pressed a button inside. With this, the door closed and didn't open for a few minutes. In this time, the church girl known as Lydia introduced herself and explained what was happening. ''Hello there, travellers! I'm Lydia Nokrihara, the owner of the church! We worship all gods here, including Ro'lyns very Goddess of Balance! But I also worship the Goddess of Creation, for I grew up learning about her! Agh, sorry, you don't wanna hear all about that at this time! Let me explain this little contraption... Inside the statue is a hidden elevator to take ONLY O'Ryant citizens and trusted outsiders into O'Ryants underground city! When talking about it outside of the empty church, we use the term 'VIP section' to hide its existence! I hope that explained it well!'' she finished as Seiko's mouth was left agape to surprise. Jiyu then spoke up and said, ''Wow, that's amazing!'' as Linette and Akarui nodded in sync, agreeing. Finally, the secret door opened again as Lydia said, ''Go on! It's your turn. Don't worry, it's bigger on the inside than it looks outside!'' She smiled and waved as the squad hesitantly walked in. They pressed the bottom button, just as Addaline did as they watched the door closed and felt the mechanical box go down underground. Akarui looked all around, looking for kinds of mechanisms and tech as she was overjoyed with the invention that she hadn't seen before.