Luxury Tour in Paradise [29]

Nahrahka Island soon came into view from Meredith's Ship. 

Its atmosphere was the exact opposite of Wytherspear's. Instead of foggy skies and broken buildings, there were clear blue skies and a variety of decorated cabins. One major difference was that there was a large body of water around all of the different islands. And Meredith's Ship, the S.S Shora, was slowly approaching a large wooden dock with other pirate ships, holding both people and cargo.

The Ship bounced slightly as it hit the water. Both the force field and the water particles disappeared as the ship floated on the sparkling ocean surface, properly striding towards the docks. 

Right next to where the Shora stopped, a purple-haired man in a fancy suit had stood tall, eyeing the group the moment they arrived. ''Aye, Viska! Right on time!'' Meredith shouted over to him. The man named 'Viska' waved at Meredith, showing his pure white gloves, then he replies, ''As usual, Miss Hendrix! Lady Guiz'qao awaits your appearance. We must make haste before his majesty declares us late and we wouldn't want a repeat of last time, now, do we?'' He rhetorically asked as he and Meredith exchanged a chuckle. ''Three of you stay behind to anchor Shora! I trust ye with her! 'Rest of you, follow Viska and me! Don't wanna be sleepin' on sand, do ya? Ha-hah!'' Meredith gave a loud pirate-y laugh as she jumped off the ship and walked next to Viska, discussing something. 

Seiko and Jiyu were setting up the ramp for them to get off the ship. As they did this, Pico spoke up, ''I'll stay back for the Shora. I wanna see more of this ships' mechanics!'' he gave a wide smile as Akarui jumped in front of him and also volunteered, ''I wanna see it too! So much old tech that I can't wait to see!~'', as Seiko looked towards Akarui as she and Pico excitedly shared a smile, Seiko felt his stomach boiling as he squinted and didn't hesitate to put his hands on both of their shoulders, blurting out, ''I'll stay and help too! You'll need the extra pair of hands.''. The three ran around the ship, setting it up to stay put. 

Meanwhile, the other three (Yashin, Jiyu and Linette), were following Meredith and Viska towards a field of small, hand-made buildings. This was the Nahrahka Island main village. Earlier in the day, Meredith explained how there were three clans that resided in Nahrahka Island, and this fact was confirmed when the three noticed the four slightly larger, more fancy-looking buildings in a more cleaned and looked-after area. It was assumed that the fourth was home to none other than Lady Guiz'qao himself, as that was where they were headed. 

They arrive at the large building, as Viska opens the sliding doors made of thick bamboo sticks, he then bows and says in his lavish tone. ''My lady.'' Viska raised his head, as he continues to introduce the three new faces. The one he was talking about wore a light pink hoodie, with light to dark pink, short but curly hair. His tired eyes were just about showing from the fluffy fringe he had. He sat up from where he sat to formally introduce himself. ''Hello there, mighty travellers! Welcome to Nahrahka Island! I hope the trip here was pleasant, and we apologise for any inconveniences you may face here. You may call me Lady Guiz'qao. I have instructed for the Wakusei Clan's most passionate protector to guide you along the isles, and show you to your sleeping quarters.'' Lady Guiz'qao gave a slight smile as suddenly, a little girl with a purple dress ran out and was tugging on Viska's tailcoat, complaining about something trivial. Picking her up, Viska quickly explained, ''Don't mind little Nanako-Chan! M'Lady Guiz'qao is temporarily taking care of this child until we find her family.''. To this, Viska escorts the girl to another room. Just then, a boy with white & blue faded hair came out from somewhere. Before anyone could say anything else, Viska came back and escorted Lady Guiz'qao to another room and Meredith went back to her ship.

The boy then spoke, introducing himself, ''Hey there! My name's Iah, and as Lady G said, I'm the best from my clan! If you need a strong fighting hand, come to me whenever! So yeah, Let's start the mini-tour!'' his voice sounded soft and calming, yet experienced. As he walked off, motioning for the three to follow, Jiyu's swaying tail accidentally smacked Linette in the stomach as she jokingly gave Jiyu a slightly annoyed facial expression. Exchanging a small giggle and looking forward, the three smiled toward the exit that shone bright sunlight.

While the sun was shining brightly, the sea sparkled just as bright as Pico, Akarui and Seiko had perfectly left the ship back in Meredith's capable hands. 

The three ran as fast as they could to catch up to their friends on the tour, but alas didn't even know where to go. This is when they heard a faint whistling sound coming from the nearby beach. Seiko put his hand over the secret dagger he kept on him in case of emergency, and with his other hand, blocked Pico and Akarui from going further. With this motion, Akarui and Pico stood behind him, slowly moving forward. After all, he was training to be a Cloverton Knight, and Seiko swore to protect his friends and the people of Cloverton. However, all their fears were for nothing as it was simply just a boy playing the flute, in a position that looked like he was meditating. Before Seiko could say hello, or even take another breath, the boy stopped playing his flute, and stood up, turning around to look at the ones spying on him. ''What are you travellers doing here?'' he said. He sounded so innocent and young, yet so stoic and calm. To be honest, it almost crept the three out of how calm he looked. ''So sorry, sir! We're just a little lost, is all!'' Pico reassured, hoping that they wouldn't get scolded if their reasoning was innocent. After all, it was the truth. 

''No, it's okay. You must be the other half of the group that my older brother is touring. Come. I'll show you to the cabins that were prepared.'' the boy said, once again stoically. He put his flute in his pocket and started walking. Akarui jumped in front of the boy, walking backwards, to which she then says, curious, ''Wait, how did you know we're travellers? and that we're one half of a bigger group-?''. The boy with white & red faded hair finally gave a hint of emotion, a modest smile, as he answered, ''Because I know you're not from Nahrahka, and travellers don't visit here often. Plus, my older brother, Iah, was supposed to show you all around the island. As always, he forgets to do a headcount.'' the trio thought they were hallucinating when they saw him give a quiet chuckle at the last thing he said. ''Oh, That makes perfectly good sense!'' Akarui excitedly jumped back, walking beside her friends instead of in front of the unnamed boy. Which got Pico thinking... ''Hey, What's your name? I'm Akihito-Pico! But my friends call me Pico! - This is Akarui and that's Seiko!'' Pico gave a big grin, as an act of friendliness. ''Akihito? As in morality? Well, My name means sun. Cyrus.'' after the introductions, Cyrus abandoned his smile and all chuckles as he stopped in front of a row of small buildings. Outside these buildings were three familiar faces, plus one new one.

As the squad reunited, caught each other up and picked their cabins, Iah and Cyrus realised it was almost night and walked back to their home.

''Y'know lil' bro, You might be able to finally make some friends with this lot.'' Iah teased his little brother, as Cyrus scoffed and jokingly replied, ''Considering you wrangled your current friends with your charm.''. Iah burst out laughing, as Cyrus shushed him. Before entering their family's home, Cyrus mentioned one more thing. ''Did you really have to tell them to have a day off tomorrow?'', ''Of course! A little beach day didn't hurt anybody now, has it?'' Iah joked, chuckling to himself as he went inside. Before following him inside, Cyrus replied under his breath...

''Maybe not tomorrow. But someday soon, danger will follow their every move.''.