The Cracks of Crystopia [5]

After an hour or two goes by, Pico's ship comes to a halt as he excitedly exclaims, ''We're here! Everyone, I hereby welcome you to Crystopia!''. Not one person ceased to look out of the thick windows as they all rushed out of the GalacticArc to see the sights up close and personal.

''Okay, I'm gonna go drive the ship into a Ship Hangar. I'll be right back!'' Pico gushed as he was about to quickly walk back over inside his ship, but was stopped in his tracks by two of the cannibal siblings. As Beans hand swiftly swung to Pico's wrist, Isaac insisted, ''Please let us come! We'd love to see a ship hangar up close! We've heard they're so big!''. ''Well, Okay! I don't see why not!'' Pico replied in agreeance. 

The three jumped off as they boarded the GalacticArc and a few seconds later, it hovered off into the distance, heading towards the nearest ship hangar. 

Meanwhile, Emily and Robin try and ask the front gate's security guard if they could enter the city. ''No.'' The tall, broad security man said. He wore a regular harsh blue colour and a matching cap with a Police badge on it with Crystopia's symbol. ''But- Sir! We need into the city, please?!'' Emily whined, trying her best to convince him to let their group in. Robin was standing next to Emily, counting money as his original idea was to bribe the guard. Alas, he tried and failed.

Pico, Isaac and Beans were off securing the GalacticArc. Emily and Robin were trying to convince the security guard to let them in. And Eli, Yashin and Jiyu were scouting the area, mostly exploring and admiring the scenery, But also looking out for anything that could help them; Like a bookstore, or a magick's shop, Or maybe Itazura their freakin' self! But that's all idealism. Realistically,  Yashin and Jiyu didn't see anything of interest. 

Eli however... Eli looked into the distance, with an almost shocked expression as their eyes were fixed onto a certain someone who was entering the city from the Security Only doors. ''Hey, Eli? You okay?'' Yashin asked, noticing the statue that was Eli the Elite. ''Uh- Yeah! I'm perfectly fine. Obviously. No reason to worry about me, okay? Did you find anything at the least?'' Eli rushed their sentence, changing the subject. ''You sure? Hey, What were you... Oh. Okay, Security door... Think we can sneak in that way?'' Jiyu suggested as she realised where Eli was staring. ''No way!'' Eli, once again rushing their speech, said. ''Kay... Yashy? What you thinkin'?'' Jiyu furrowed her brows at Eli's strange behaviour as she shifted her attention to Yashin. ''I agree with Eli. We can't sneak into the city! Especially since we're not security!'' She said with a rightful mindset. ''Awh, Cmon! We flew Pico's ship before he got his license! Why not sneak in?'' Jiyu blubbered, disappointedly. ''Because duh! It's wrong! I know you like breaking rules and having fun but that's major breaking in! We could get in trouble for that.'' Yashin convinced Jiyu as the blonde cat sighed and wrapped her tail around her hips while giving into Yashin's good girl attitude, groaning out the word ''Fine...''.

Yashin smiled as she started looking around again, mostly for a new way in. ''Hey, wait a second...'' Eli started, as they had an idea. ''What is it?'' Yashin looked back to ask. ''What if we snook in via the sewers? I remember last I was here, I entered from one of the sewer tunnels that leads to a manhole in an alley near the main shopping district.'' Eli finished, as Emily and Robin had enough with the insistent Security Guard and walked back over to their friends. Hearing the idea, Robin spoke in a tone of thought, ''Huh... That might actually work!'', ''Yeah! I mean it's not like we're breaking into a city, right?'' Emily agreed, with Jiyu perking up, her tail once again swaying from side to side as she rejoiced, ''Exactly! No laws would be broken, right? Plus, We can avoid the crowds on the streets!''. ''Hm... Fine! It sounds like a good idea to me, and we don't seem to have another option so... Let's do it!'' Yashin observed, as they all smiled and nodded in agreement. ''Follow me! I remember where the manhole out here is...'' Eli went on as the group packed together, following Eli.