It's Over. [45]

The walls flew past as a heavy breath was heard. Shining gold armour was running across the hallway.

Panting between words, the Kwam Imperial exclaimed, ''Itazura, Ma'am!'' they then stopped to slow down, fast-walking beside the one they were calling out to.

Itazura groaned in annoyance and replied reluctantly, ''What?'', ''I have a report from the recent O'Ryant raid,'' they said, awaiting their leader's response. ''And?'', ''Well, your troops alongside myself have successfully destroyed half of Lord Addaline's village. A few buildings remain, such as the church, as you had requested.'' the Kwam Imperial had finished speaking as Itazura rushed to say, ''Good. Make sure their supplies don't leave Kwamslak. That Addaline will pay for giving me a fake...'' Itazura gave the order as the Kwam Imperial was excused immediately.

Finally, Itazura arrived at the room she was going to. A lady with glasses and a suit was waiting inside, sitting at a desk. She looked up to see Itazura slamming the door and falling on the couch on the other side of the room.

The lady then spoke, ''Hello again, Itazura. Late again, I see...'', Itazura scoffed and answered, ''Well, it wasn't my fault this time. I chose to take over Kwamslak because it has connections. Speaking of, did you pick up that book I had someone send here?'' Itazura finished, calming down. The lady then said with a happy tone, ''Yes, actually. You'll find it on the coffee table. I think it was a great idea for you to research the nation gems.'' she said, noting down Itazura's previous emotions and subject changing. ''No offence Karen, but I pay you to help me strategize. Not to tell me how great my ideas are.'' Itazura sat up, grabbing the book that was on the coffee table in front of her and flipping through it. The lady whose name was Karen replied, rolling her eyes, ''Well, I'm more of a therapist than an errand runner, Ita. Now, what is it you wanted to talk about in today's 'session'?''. Before Itazura could give her snarky reply, the door burst open and Charlie came in. Noticing Itazura, he says, ''Oh, there you are! I need to talk to you about something.'', ''Charlie, we're in the middle of something, here-'' Itazura sighed, leaning forward on the back of the couch. Karen then grabbed a pen and her clipboard and headed out the door, saying, ''I'll give you two a few minutes.''. To this, Charlie closed the door and sat with Itazura with a huge question on his mind.

Itazura crossed her arms and leaned back, asking, ''So, what is it?''. Charlie thought for a moment then asked, ''Well, I'm honestly curious since we didn't get to see it in that last battle... What are you gonna do when you get all of the gems? Like... what do they even do?'' Charlie finished as he waited patiently for an answer. Itazura smirked and said, ''Oh, so you'd like to know what the gems of each nation do once brought together, eh?'', ''Yes! Me and Asutoro have been wondering for a while now.'' Charlie smiled and replied, excitedly.

Itazura then got up and held the book in hand, opening it to a certain page. She then read out, to Charlie the contents of it, '' 'Years ago, before the eight nations were founded, the goddess of our region had stored her power in a special gemstone. We cannot know for certain, however, it is said she split this gemstone into eight, scattering them around the region. Geologists and Scholars today have come up with the conclusion that once brought back into their single divine form, the gemstones will cause a region-wide mass explosion, killing off anything and anyone in its path. However, many priests, especially those from other regions have claimed that the gems will instead grant the holder of them the god-like abilities that Ro'lyns god once had.'' Itazura then stopped reading. She saw Charlie's wide-eyed, jaw-dropped expression and laughed to herself before briefly saying in an excitedly malicious tone, ''Does that answer your question?~'' to which Charlie says under his breath, ''Holy shit...'' and then answers, ''Yeah, it does. Thanks, Itazura!'', ''Ehe, that isn't exactly public knowledge though, so make sure it's only you and Toro that know about it.'' Itazura closes the book and sits back on the couch, making Charlie promise not to share the information she had just given him. As Charlie promises this, Karen comes back in and asks quietly, ''Is it okay to come in now?'' as Itazura replies, ''Yep.''. 

Karen sits back at her desk as Charlie waves to the two and leaves. She then asks in a serious manner, ''So, what will you do next?'', ''Well, it's obvious those brats would go to O'Ryant next and it's even more obvious that when given the opportunity, Addaline will take back all of the gems to protect for himself. And after I obtain them and win? Aha... AHAHAHAHA!'' Itazura bursts out laughing in her evil tone.

''Well, Itazura? What is it?'' Karen said, with a slight smirk on the rise. Itazura stopped laughing and finally replied. ''Is it not obvious, My dear Karen?'', Itazura continued, using a more low and manipulative tone.

''It's over.''