chapter one

jisungs pov;

*whip*

"ah~"

*whip*

"ahh~... again." i breathed out softly, feeling the stinging pleasure against my bare skin.

my eyes covered by silky material, making my other senses become sensitive. i could hear the jangle of the cuffs that restrained my arms above me, holding me up from falling. i could feel the cold ground under my feet, as i was standing up. i could smell the scent of his intoxicating cologne that drives me insane. i could taste his chap stick that lingered on my lips from when we kissed.

he dragged the whip across my skin carefully, sending shivers throughout my whole body, and a gasp escaping my mouth from the cold material.

"are you sure you want more?" i could feel his breath against the back of my neck, as he whispered in my ear with a deep voice.

"yes sir.."

"as you wish."

...

three weeks ago

third person pov;

jisung raced down the hall trying to make it on time to his class. he accidentally over slept because he kept pressing snooze without paying attention to the time.

"shit shit shit." he cursed as he heard the late bell ring.

after a few minutes more of running down the empty halls, he finally stumbled into his class, falling forward into the class and landing hard onto his hands and knees.

the class laughed quietly but was shushed by the professor automatically. "nice for you to join us jisung." his teacher held out her hand to help the boy up.

"sorry i'm late.." he said quietly as he dusted off his cardigan and fixed his rounded glasses.

"don't be sorry, just show up on time from now on." the teacher patted his shoulder with a forgiving smile.

he bowed quickly and then scurried over to his seat, next to his best friend and roommate, felix.

once he sat down, felix nudged him, "why are you late? i thought you were awake when i left."

"i turned my alarm off and accidentally fell back asleep."

felix rolled his eyes, "you know you would've gotten up if you went to bed earlier last night."

jisung let out a sigh and nodded his head knowingly, "i know, i know.. i just really want to find a job already. we're graduating in three months, i need a job. so that means searching all night if i have to."

felix rubbed his lips together making them into a straight line, and then shook his head, "i didn't think it'd come down to this but i know of a job that you might be interested in."

"really!" jisung accidentally shouted loudly.

"jisung! first your late, now your disturbing my class?"

"i'm sorry ms. kim.. i'll stop now." he sunk back into his seat as he turned red from embarrassment.

felix giggled softly and whispered over to jisung, "we'll talk about it later at home."

jisung only nodded, not wanting to make a peep incase he gets in trouble again.

...

later that day;

"okay, we're home.. tell me about this job!" jisung said excitedly, but yet his gentle voice made him sound quiet.

felix laughed nervously as he took a seat next to jisung on their couch. "well it's as an assistant at some fancy ass company. it's supposed to pay well and it's only a few blocks down from here."

jisungs mouth gaped open as he hit felix's arm lighter than what he wanted, "why didn't you tell me about this sooner?"

"because.." felix sighed, and all of a sudden getting serious, "it's lee minho's corporation. and he doesn't have the best reputation."

jisung tilted his head in confusion, "what do you mean?"

felix shook his head, "you've never heard the rumors?" jisung furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head, "well.. he has a reputation of being a cold hearted jerk that almost never shows kindness, there are no pictures of him smiling anywhere, and there's been a rumor that he likes to sleep around. never sticking with one person for longer than a week."

"oh.." jisung said as his thoughts came to a screeching halt. "well.. i mean does that really matter if i'm just going to apply and interview? there's a possibility i won't get the job, and even if i did, it's not like anything would happen to me. right?"

felix shrugged, "i guess it wouldn't hurt for you to apply and interview.."

"great!" jisung smiled softly, "now, show me. where do i apply?"

a/n: and there is the first chapter ya'll! i know it's short, but they'll get longer, i promise!! and i hoppe you like it.. uhh it's going to move fast so be preparedddd (;