chapter thirteen

third person pov;

after jisung was finally able to calm down, and splashed some water on his face, he walked back out to the kitchen area. but minho wasn't there, jisung began to look around, and headed to the living room. and there minho was with the kittens surrounding him on the couch.

he smiled at the sight; jisung could never get tired of seeing minho surrounded by his kittens, it was just so wonderful to see. "well you guys look comfy." he said walking up to sit beside minho on the couch.

minho smiled looking over to jisung, "we are, but now it's better since you're here." he leaned over and left a streak of small kisses on jisung's cheek.

the younger giggled at the action, trying to push minho off, "hey! that tickles!"

minho chuckled and leaned back to look at jisung clearly. he tucked a strand of hair behind the youngers ear, "you're so beautiful."

jisung turned a bright rosy red and smiled softly, tilting his head down, "you are too.." he said softly.

"why thank you sweets." minho grabbed the bottom of jisung's chin, leaning in to leave a small peck on the youngers lips. "now, we have two options here."

"oh? and what's that?" jisung mused with a cocked eyebrow.

"option one; we can watch movies while cuddling and maybe make out every once in a while." he smirked and earned a small hit on the shoulder from jisung, "or you can try on the things i got you and put on a little show for me?"

jisung's face flushed and he felt his heart rate beginning to rise. he looked down into his lap, thinking over the options.. he wanted to have a nice movie date with minho but trying on and seeing what minho got him sounded interesting. "well.. maybe; we could do both?" he said shyly.

minho hummed, "well which would you like to do first then?"

jisung bit his lip as he thought, "let's watch movies first. i'm kind of nervous to try on what you got me." he laughed nervously.

"that's completely okay with me baby. you can try on the things i got whenever you want. there is no pressure what so ever." minho smiled soothingly, to reassure jisung's nerves.

the smaller replied with a gummy smile, leaning in and leaving a small kiss on minho's lips. what did i do to deserve a man like this? jisung thought, feeling so lucky to have minho. the older was always so sweet and respectful towards jisung. he never forced jisung into anything without the youngers consent. it was very gentlemanly of him.

jisung loved all sides he's seen of minho. the way he was in and out of bed. out of bed, he was so polite and gentle.. but in bed, well he's the opposite, but jisung liked that. it kept things spicy, in his opinion.

but jisung couldn't help but wonder about minho as a person. because in reality, he barely even knew the man, but yet they were sharing so many intimate moments together and were in a relationship. but that didn't stop jisung from wanting to know more. he wanted to know about minho's past, about why he had so many different sides to him, why jisung had to be his submissive when it came to having sex. he wanted to know whatever secrets minho probably had, since everyone has secrets.

in jisung's mind, he felt like he deserved to know about all these things. but he also wasn't going to force minho to tell him, because it's minho's personal life. so jisung decided on staying patient and just wait on minho to become comfortable enough to express the deeper parts of himself.

jisung is a patient person, so he didn't really care how long it would take minho to open up. but like everyone else, his patience still had a limit. he would like to know sooner than later, but then again, he wanted to be respectful of minho's space.