chapter twenty-eight

jisung moved around, snuggling into the warm source that the body next to him omitted. he dug his face into the chest he knew all too well, earning a groan from that person.

"five more minutes." minho yawned, as an initial reaction, thinking he's being woken up.

jisung giggled and cuddled more into minho's side. he let minho have his five more minutes as he just rested his eyes. he felt a lot better this morning. he felt light and stress free, not sure why though.

"min we should get up. we have work in an hour or two." jisung drew circles onto minho's exposed chest.

"whyy?" minho groaned, flipping over on his side to face jisung. he kept a firm grip on his waist to pull him closer so their faces were only a couple inches away.

"because, like i said, there is work. you have meetings today and a lot of paper work that we both need to finish."

minho whined and fake pouted with his eyes still closed, "but i wanna stay in bed with you and cuddle all day."

"as much as i'd love to do that. i'd also love for you to not loose your company."

"ugh fine!" minho opened his eyes, laying back on his back when jisung pushed him over.

"okay good, you're up now. i'm gonna go shower. you can help yourself to the kitchen or whatever."

"okay. i just need to call leo to bring me a suit."

"alright, take your time." jisung kissed minho on the cheek before getting up and grabbing all his things to shower.

when he walked out and headed to the shower, he saw hyunjin in the kitchen and gave him a small wave. completely ignoring the fact that felix wasn't there and that the bathroom door was closed.

so he let himself in and was met with a bathroom full of steam. the mirrors were fogged up and you could hear the shower running along with felix's singing.

"lixie?" jisung called out.

"whats up?" felix popped his head out from the side of the curtain.

"are you going to be done soon, i need to shower." jisung whined.

"just hop in with me. we can save water and get ready quicker!" felix waved his hand over.

jisung thought for a second. "fine, but no looking down!"

"yeah yeah, just get in."

the oldest of the two stripped away his clothing and stepped over to get in the shower with felix. "scoot over, i need room."

"okay pushy pants!" felix moved over, rubbing shampoo into his hair so jisung could wet his.

jisung closed his eyes, enjoying the warm water that cascaded down over his head. he honestly completely forgot he was in the shower with felix till he felt a squeeze on his butt.

he yelped turning around to face felix who was looking down. "what the hell!"

"what? you got a cute butt." felix giggled. "also my turn, i need to rinse this out."

"whatever." jisung rolled his eyes, switching spots with felix. he applied shampoo to his hair annoyed.

then he "accidentally" looked down. two can play that game bitch.

"OW!"

"did you hear that?" minho asked hyunjin as they stood in the kitchen, making coffee.

hyunjin shrugged, "just ignore it."