chapter three

third person pov;

jisung practically raced home in a panic. the tension he felt in that office was something he had never experienced before in his 21 years of life.

he barged threw the front door and leaned back against the door once he made it in, taking deep breaths.

"jeez, what happened to you?" felix asked as he came out from the kitchen.

"huh? oh nothing.." jisung sounded out of breath. he slowly made his way over to the couch and fell on it lazily.

felix looked at him suspiciously but brushed it off, "so how was the interview?" he followed jisung actions and took a seat next to him.

"interview? oh yeah.. right.. interview." jisung's mind was clouded and he honestly didn't know what nonsense was spewing out.

"dude seriously, whats wrong with you? did he do something?" felix asked with a lace of anger and worry in his voice.

"what?! no no.. he didn't do anything. h-he was just.." jisung gulped, "intense."

felix smirked, now feeling like he wanted to tease the older by a day. "oh? and what was so intense about him?"

jisung not knowing what felix was doing, answered the questions honestly, "he was intimidating but also it just pulled me in more. his features were beyond the beauty i've ever seen... and the way he spoke was so formal, and he seemed so neat and organized. it made me feel this stir that i can't describe.. it was like i was choking on air and it felt like my lungs were collapsing."

felix laughed at the boys description, "ahh ji, your innocence brings me so much joy in life."

jisung furrowed his eyebrows and slightly pouted, "what do you mean?"

"jisung.. you just had a big case of sexual tension with mr. lee minho." felix patted jisungs shoulder.

"sexual tension?" jisung repeated. he knew, roughly, of what it meant.

"yuup." felix popped the 'p', "im afraid you are just too attracted to him. now i kind of hope you got the job so i can see where this goes." felix laughed at his own joke.

jisung sat there dumbfounded, "i did get the job.." he said quietly.

felix blinked quickly, looking over to his best friend, lowkey having a heart attack (they both kinda are) "YOU GOT THE JOB?!" jisung only nodded in reply, not even flinching at the loud noise, "oh my goodness.. so your going to be working with him everyday?"

jisung again only nodded because his throat felt like it was closing, and he knew he'd stutter or make some weird noise if he tried to talk.

"wow.. so like when do you start? what do you have to do for him?"

"um i start on wednesday, and he gave me the folder which is supposed to have my duties inside." jisung looked down to the folder set in his lap.

"well open it up and lets see what your getting paid to do." felix scooted closer to look at the papers as well.

jisung put his hands onto the folder and opened it, revealing a small stack of papers stapled together.

he picked it up and cleared his throat to begin reading, "assistant position under lee minho will include the following;
- during work hours, you must always tend to mr. lee's needs. whether it be paper work, running errands, or making appointments/ meetings.

- you will attend all meeting and appointments with mr. lee. as well as setting dates for the meetings and reminding mr. lee a few days prior

- the responsibilities you will have include scheduling mr. lees work days, hour by hour. you will get food for you both at the following times everyday, breakfast- 9:30am
lunch- 1:35pm
dinner- 6:30pm

- working hours will be in between 10am-8pm every week day. weekends, you will have off.

- benefits include health insurance, vacation days during the holidays, and personal driver (if you want)

- the pay will be 11,064,050 won (10,000$) a month." jisung pulled the paper away from him in shock, seeing how much he's going to be payed a month for simply being an assistant.

"d-did you just say 11,064,050 won?" felix's eyes were wide and he was in complete shock from the pay.

"mhm." jisung hummed as he also had wide eyes, staring at the paper in front of him.

felix let out a sigh, "you better keep this job for like ever."

jisung only blinked, not knowing how he was supposed to reply to that. "r-right." he squeaked out thinking that was the most appropriate response.

he was feeling a form of excitement forming in his stomach but now he felt more nervous. i hope i don't fuck this up..

a/n: okay okay, this chapter was boring asf.. im sorry lol. but from now on, its gonna move fast asf!