chapter twelve

third person pov;

jisung woke up the next morning feeling a weight beside him and pain throughout his whole body. he moved slightly while opening his eyes to look to his side.

and was met with the most beautiful sight.

there was a sleeping minho with dori laying asleep on top of his chest. one of his arms was still wrapped around jisung to hold him near, while the other arm was gently laid on top of dori.

jisung smiled at the sight. he had never seen minho look so.. what would he call it? maybe cute? adorable? vulnerable? all he knows, is he has never seen minho like this.

minho was always asserting his dominance or showing himself as a gentleman. but he's never been seen as vulnerable nor cute.

jisung continued to stare at minho's soft features as he slept. the sunlight coming in from the window was lighting up his face beautifully. it made jisung smile warmly and raise his hand to brush a few stray hairs away from minho's forehead.

this small action made the older stir in his sleep and that made dori wake up. the small kitten stretched out it's paws across minho's bare chest and let out a small yawn. this made the older open his eyes to see the kitten jumping off the bed. he averted his eyes to the side and was met by jisung who was smiling kindly. "good morning sweets." he smiled and kissed jisung's nose.

jisung let out a small giggle and smiled more brightly, "good morning min!"

"how'd you sleep? are you in any pain?" minho asked sincerely.

"i slept well, and yeah, just a little.. nothing too bad." jisung laughed awkwardly.

"good, i was worried i might've gone too rough on you last night." minho chuckled.

"no, you didn't." jisung smiled reassuringly, "it was great."

minho leaned in and left a small kiss on jisung's lips, "im glad. now we need to get up, i have plans for us today."

"plans? what about work?" jisung's eyebrows furrowed together as he watched minho sit up in the bed.

"don't worry about work. we are going shopping today, i need to buy some things. you okay with that?" minho asked before swinging his legs over the side of the bed, making his back face jisung.

"sure, what do you need to get?" jisung asked as he observed minho's back. it was finely built with hard muscle.. but there were scars as well?

jisung was snapped out of his thoughts as minho began to reply, "skirts and such."

"skirts?" jisung asked sadly. why would he be getting skirts? is there someone else in his life? did he lie about us being in a 'relationship'?

minho turned to look at jisung with a smile, "yup. i want to see you in them."

jisung let out a small 'oh'. he had never owned any skirts before, but he did like them. he always wanted to try them out and wear them. he had worn one of felix's before, but he never had the courage to go and buy them for himself. but he was grateful that minho was willing to go with him and let him pick out some clothes. but then it dawned on him, "wait- you're not thinking of buying them, are you?"

"of course i am. there a present for my beautiful princess." minho smiled and kissed jisung's cheeks.

jisung sat up quickly and shook his head, "no no, i don't want you buying me things! i can't have you spending money on me."

minho sighed and placed his hands on top of jisung's, "baby, money is not a problem for me and i want to spoil the fuck out of you."

"b-but.." jisung tried to protest but was cut off my minho's finger against his lips.