chapter twenty

once minho and jisung had gotten ready and finished up whatever last minute touches, they were finally on their way to the restaurant. the car ride was quiet, but it was comfortable. there was music playing in the background that wasn't that loud, and jisung was watching the trees turn into tall buildings as minho focused on the road.

"it's my families restaurant.." minho said out of the nowhere, bringing jisung's attention straight to him. "thought you should know."

"what? i-its your families? shit! i should've dressed better min~" jisung began freaking out with a pout present on his face.

minho chuckled at jisungs pout and puffed out cheeks, "baby, don't worry. you look amazing, even if you wore a literal trash bag, you'd still make it look amazing." minho took a hold of jisung's hand and kissed the back of it giving him a comforting smile.

"thank you.." jisung mumbled under his breath, blushing from the compliment he had just received.

the older let a smile adorn his face whilst looking at the younger. he couldn't believe there was someone as beautiful as jisung. the way jisung's brown hair loosely fell onto his forehead, or how his skin would always glow from the moon or suns reflection, or how he always pushed up his glasses or bit down on his pink lips when he was nervous. it was all so ethereal in minho's eyes, like he had just seen the beauty of a god.

they arrived in front of a nice restaurant that had a red awning above the glass doors that had a name, written in cursive, and in a different language.

the people entering in were dressed nicely, in button up shirts, cocktail dresses, and other nice clothing. it wasn't anything too formal, but it still made jisung feel like he was under dressed.

minho noticed the insecurity in the boy and how he felt about how he was dressed. so he took a hold of jisung's hand and squeezed it lightly, "we can go somewhere else if you'd like."

"n-no! it's okay... i'm just nervous." jisung laughed shyly, lowering his head.

the older lifted his hand to take ahold of jisung's chin and made their eyes come into contact, "don't be nervous baby, okay? everything is going to be alright." he smiled comfortingly.

jisung couldn't help the small smile and blush that crept up on his face from how sweet minho is. he nodded his head softly, making minho smile at him.

"then let's go in my love!" minho exclaimed before getting out of the car. leaving jisung in pure shock.

d-did he just call me his 'love'?

jisung was snapped out of his trance when minho opened the door for him, "come on, let's go in." minho smiled while extending his hand for jisung to take.

the younger nodded, unable to compose any words to come out of his mouth at the moment. he only took ahold of minho's hand and let himself be lead out of the car and into the nice restaurant.

they were welcomed by a woman dressed in a nice black dress with her hair tied up. jisung assumed she was a hostess since she had a name tag and was behind the desk that welcomed everyone in. they walked up to her and minho gave her his name.

she tensed up and seemed to freak out a little before typing on her tablet really quick and then looking back up with a smile, "right this way mr. lee. we have a private room reserved just for your family."

"thank you." minho said bluntly, putting up his "cold ceo" facade. jisung couldn't help but giggle to himself because now that he had seen the soft side to minho, the cold side just looked weird.