chapter seven

third person pov;

the next morning, jisung woke up with the worst headache he has ever experienced. it wasn't his first time drinking or getting a hang over, but this one just seemed to hurt more.

he slowly got up from his bed, and turned to the night stand to grab his glasses but remembered that they were still in the bathroom from yesterday. he groggily got out of bed and shuffled to the door, opening it and exiting his dark room to the living room that shined with morning light.

he squinted his eyes and tried to get them to adjust. bad eye sight and blinding lights just don't mix well together.

"jisungie~?" he heard his roommate felix skipping to him and then stood in front of him, blocking the sunlight. now jisung could see a little bit, he just needs his glasses now.

"hold on lix, i need my glasses." he held up his finger to excuse himself to the bathroom.

he quickly grabbed his glasses, feeling some relief to being able to see again. he proceeded to open the mirror cabinet in the bathroom to take out some pain meds and popped them in his mouth for his headache.

"okay lix, i can talk no-" jisung stopped in his tracks as soon as he left the bathroom and looked at the TWO people sitting in the living room. "hyunjin? what are you doing here?" jisung asked confused.

"no no, first you have to answer MY question." felix raised a finger to jisung and before jisung could argue back, felix already started to ask his question, "what happened to you last night? you like all of a sudden disappeared and then minho texted hyunjin to tell me you guys left.." felix then gasped and covered his mouth, "oh my god! i'm so stupid, why didn't i realize earlier? you slept with him, didn't you?! thats why you guys left together!"

jisung gave a confused look and quickly started to shake his head, "no no! it's not like that at all.. i just was really drunk last night and he brought me home after i threw up outside the club. he helped me get to bed and then left." jisung shrugged.

felix's face dropped, "well that's disappointing."

"and that's minho's hoodie." hyunjin added in from the couch.

jisung and felix both turned their head to hyunjin, "wait- why are you here?" jisung pointed towards hyunjin.

felix and hyunjin both looked at each other before looking to jisung, "uh- well... he stayed the night, last night." felix said awkwardly.

jisung raised an eyebrow, "why?"

felix punched his arm, "uh how about we talk about it later, yeah?" he said between gritted teeth.

jisung only furrowed his eyebrows as his face turned into more confusion. he had no idea what the fuck was going on.

god bless his innocent soul.

felix then cleared his throat, "but yeah, back to what hyunjin said.. that's minho's? and where are your pants?"

jisung looked down. he honestly did not know he had no pants on and he DEFINITELY didn't know he was wearing minho's hoodie. "uh- i- i don't know honestly.."

"mhmm.. sure~" felix winked.

jisung only ignored him and left the living room to go to his bedroom.

he shut the door quickly and looked down automatically feeling embarrassed.

he remembered everything from last night about how minho had seen him almost completely naked. he had seen his white laced panties as well.

jisung covered his face and lightly screamed into the sweater paws that the hoodie formed in his hands, since the hoodie was huge on him.

how am i going to face him now?