chapter twenty-one

TW- statutory r@pe

chan helped minho up onto his feet, "let's get inside, okay? can you do that for me min?" chan looked at minho with a calm expression and a comforting smile.

minho only nodded his head and let chan help him inside. it was hard for him to stay stable as he walked, stumbling over his feet or his legs simply wanting to give out from how shaky they were.

once they were able to get inside the house, chan dragged minho into the living room since it was the closest area to set him down. jisung rushed in right after them, following them to the couch where chan set minho down.

jisung stepped back, keeping a good distance from them so chan could do what he needed to do.

"min?" chan asked softly, as he set a blanket over minho's shaking and crying body. the said male looked up to his brother with teary eyes. it was heart breaking how small he had become and how everything that made minho 'minho' had drained out of his body.

there was no confidence there, no emotion except sadness and pain, no self worth, he looked empty, and there was a big sense of nothingness.

"hey there min.. can i have your hand please?" chan was speaking with a gentle and soothing voice. minho shakily held his hand out for chan to take. "do you think you can name them for me?" chan said as he took a hold of minho's thumb. minho nodded his head, taking a deep breath before speaking.

chan held up minho's thumb,

"o-o-orion." he took a shaky deep breath.

chan held up minho's pointer finger,

"andro- andromeda." another deep breath.

chan held up minho's middle finger,

"cas-siopeia." a less shaky deep breath.

chan held up minho's ring finger,

"hercules." a calm deep breath.

chan held up minho's pinky,

"perseus." a last deep breath, that came out stable and calm.

jisung watched as chan held up each of minho's fingers, and minho naming off constellations. at first, he wasn't sure what they were doing till he heard one of his favorites be named off.

it was heart warming to see how chan was able to calm minho down by helping him count off some of his favorite constellations. but he felt terrible because he wasn't able to help out his boyfriend.

minho was finally able to take deep breaths and had stopped crying. his hands went up and settled on his face, wiping away the tears that had fallen. after his hands feel from his face, he looked over and made eye contact with jisung.

the younger was standing there with a sad and worried expression while playing with his sweater.

minho smiled the best he could and motioned for jisung to come over to him. jisung quickly made his way over and sat next to minho, making sure not to touch since he wasn't sure if he could.

"i'm sorry if i scared you.." minho whispered out with a groggy voice.

"no.. it's okay. don't say sorry." jisung shook his head, trying to get minho the best smile he could give.

there was a silence that surrounded the room for a few moments, making everyone feel tense and uncomfortable. they wanted to break it but no one knew what to say.

till jisung asked the question he was hesitant and dreading to ask, "w-who was that woman?"

minho and chan both visibly tensed up at the question. jisung felt bad for asking but he was just too curious, "it's okay if you don't wanna tell me.." he added on, looking down at his lap.