chapter nine

third person pov;

sunday afternoon:

it had been a couple days since jisung and minho had sex and since minho dropped that question on jisung. minho had also given jisung the rest of the week off, because he had woken up the next morning in a lot of pain and could barely walk.

so minho had driven jisung home and told him to think about what he asked.

"will you be submissive?" the question lingered everywhere in jisungs mind.

it made him feel frustrated, mostly because he didn't even know what that was and honestly, he was kind of scared to search about it. maybe he could ask felix?

jisung stepped out of his room and walked into the living room where it looked like felix was typing out a paper for school.

"hey felix?"

felix kept his eyes on the computer and hummed for him to continue.

"you know how you've been asking why i've been at home instead of work? and why i came back the morning after my dinner with minho?" jisung laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck.

felix stopped typing and looked over to jisung, "yeah? are you finally going to tell me?" felix raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms.

jisung nodded. felix then scooted over on the couch and patted the space next to him for jisung to sit down.

jisung took his seat and looked around, feeling nervous and playing with his fingers.

"so.. are you going to tell me or..?" felix laughed, trying to clear the tense air for jisung.

"uhm- i-i.." jisung took a deep breath and looked up to make eye contact with his best friend, "i.. slept with him.."

felix's eyes widened and he just about jumped off the couch from excitement, "YOU WHAT?! did i just hear that right??? you lost your v card???" felix nearly screamed.

jisung covered his face out of embarrassment and only nodded his head. "b-but thats not what i needed to tell you.."

"what else would there be for you to tell me?!" felix stilled himself on the couch and had open ears.

"w-well after.. he asked me something.. a-and i'm not sure what it meant?"

"well what'd he ask you?"

"he asked me to be his 'submissive'." jisung put air quotes around the last word.

felix mouth dropped open to the floor, not literally but like he was shook. "h-he asked you WHAT?!"

"what? is that bad? what even is a submissive?" jisung started to panic and his voice was shaky.

"i-i mean no? maybe.. just kind of depends on the person. honestly i don't know why i'm so surprised.. minho looks exactly like someone to have a bdsm kink.." felix massaged his temples as he tried to knock some sense into himself.

"wait! what's bdsm? and you still haven't explained what a submissive is!" jisung hit felix's leg as he was becoming frustrated. he wanted to know what the fuck this is already.

"okay first, we need to take some deep breaths and calm down, okay?" felix said as he was moving his hands around.

"r-right." jisung nodded his head and breathed in a shaky breath and let out just as shaky. him and felix looked at each other and took a few deep breaths together.

"okay.. i think we are calm enough now for this serious conversation." jisung nodded his head and looked at felix, and felix just started to explain it. "okay so.. let's start with what bdsm is... i-it's basically really rough sex, it includes a lot of pain, and toys that add on to the pain you would feel. but it's not like pain pain, like you got stabbed or shot.. it's like the pain you felt when he stretched you out, which im just guessing he did since you can walk somewhat normally. ANYWAYS, if you agree to be his submissive, it means you would let him do things to you that included whatever he saw fit. honestly, i can't tell you anymore. you'll have to ask him about the rest." felix shrugged.

jisung looked down and tried to let out a breath but it came out as some broke whimper. "do i really have to talk to him about it?"

"yes, you do. i don't know how far he likes to take his bdsm kink. so you'll have to ask him and talk about what he wants." felix got up from the couch and stretched out his arms, "i'm gonna make some tea, want some?"

"n-no.. i think i'm gonna go out on the balcony for some fresh air.." jisung also stood up and walked to the sliding glass doors that connected the balcony to the living room.

he stepped out into the cool spring air and took a few deep breaths while watching the clouds move by, maybe i will talk to him about it tomorrow when i get back..

...

the next day;

after jisung thought about things the day before, he had sent a quick text to minho telling him he wanted to talk about it. minho had told him since they had no meetings or appointments that day after lunch, then they could use lunch break and after to talk about it.

jisung tried to take his time getting to work but it was no use, since leo was there waiting for him with the car door open.

on the ride to work, jisung was taking deep breaths and trying to calm himself so he could be composed through out the day.

he wasn't sure how he was supposed to act around minho. like they had sex and then minho asked for jisung to be his submissive, who would be able to act normal?

the ride was shorter than jisung wanted and he was already in front of the building. he let out a heavy sigh before leo came and opened the door for him. "thanks leo.. see you tomorrow."

leo smiled and nodded before leaving jisung there. only standing and looking up to the building. he was beyond nervous.

he took one last deep breath and walked to the elevator inside, taking it up to the 13th floor. while riding the elevator, he spaced out thinking about how their conversation is going to go later. and hadn't really noticed he was close to his floor till he heard the ding of the elevator doors opening.

he stepped out and greeted the male at the front desk. he still didn't know this person's name.. he had never really asked before. maybe he should now.

"hey, i've noticed we've been working together for a couple days now.. and i've never gotten your name?"

the said boy looked up to jisung and smiled widely, "oh! yeah, i'm jeongin! nice to meet you!" he held out his hand and shook jisungs.

"nice to meet you jeongin. i'm jisung!"

"i know hehe." jeongin giggled.

"oh. right." jisung nervously laughed but brushed it off. "well i should get going. i'll catch up with you later." he waved before stepping into minho's office.

talking to jeongin honestly really helped him to calm down, that he completely forgot his biggest problem today was now standing right in front of him.

"good morning baby." minho smiled down to jisung.

"ah.. good m-morning.." jisung looked down and slid his glasses further up his nose.

minho came over and cupped jisungs face to make him make eye contact. "i look forward to our talk today." he said quietly and left a quick peck on jisung's forehead before going back to what he was doing before.

a/n; yeah i made this chapter shorter than the last like four?? but it's only because next chapter and then on will be WILD 🥴🥴😋⚠️

also now after this, i'll only be updating like twice a week or if i feel like it 😂🤷‍♀️