chapter twenty-four

sw- but in soft

"i really love you minho." jisung said, softly caressing minho's cheek.

"i really love you too jisung." minho said in a whisper while staring at jisung's sparkly eyes.

they both leaned back in to kiss each other, moving their lips slowly and passionately against each other. minho's arms stayed around jisung's waist tightly, and jisungs hands moved to cup minho's face.

jisung began to run the tips of his fingers up and down minho's arms, sending shivers throughout the elders body.

minho's heart was racing faster than ever, he was becoming really nervous for some reason. he wasn't sure if it was because it was jisung or because he was letting himself go... or even both. all he knew is that he was nervous and shaky.

jisung felt how shaky minho's hands were around his waist, so he pulled away to look at minho, "are you okay?.. you're shaking." jisung took a hold of minho's hands, intertwining their fingers gently.

"i-i'm nervous.." minho chuckled softly, looking down in embarrassment.

"why?"

"i-... i've never 'made love' before.."

jisung stared at minho's face, that showed a soft blush across the cheeks and eyes that wouldn't meet the younger's. he carefully took ahold of minho's face, lifting it up so he could gently connect their lips. it was only a small kiss, very light and full of care.

the younger kept one hand on minho's cheek, his other hand going back down to hold minho's hand again. minho lifted his free hand to rest on top of jisung's, that was rested on his cheek. he leaned into the touch, also rubbing his thumb on the back of jisung's hand.

instant comfort and calmness was coming over minho, just by simply feeling jisung's touch.

"it's okay..." jisung whispered, making sure to show the sincerity in his own eyes. minho's eyes began to sparkle when seeing the care in the younger's eyes, it almost made him want to cry.

they slowly attached their lips to one another's again, emotion overflowing at the touch. their hands intertwined at their sides as they kissed. there was no tongue, it was not heated one bit, but it was still deep, filled with intimacy and love.

jisung began to push minho down onto the bed, making the older lay flat on his back. the younger stayed on top of him, keeping their lips attached. minho's hands rested on jisung's sides, gently rubbing up and down, sending shivers down the smaller's back.

they pulled away with their foreheads connected and their eyes closed. jisung had his hands cupping minho's face. they slowly opened their eyes to look at each other before jisung slowly pulled away, sitting up on minho's lower stomach.

he took a deep breath as he began to unbutton minho's dress shirt that was on his small frame. the older watched as each button came undone, slowly beginning to reveal the smooth skin of jisung's chest and stomach. minho ran his finger tips up and down jisung's bare thighs as he watched.

the younger gulped right before lowering the shirt off of his small frame, showing his body on full display. only wearing a simple pair of white underwear that hugged his hips perfectly.

"you're so perfect jisung.." minho whispered, lightly gliding his hands over each and every curve.

jisung shivered under the touch, beginning to feel the familiar stir in his stomach along with the butterflies that wouldn't calm down. for some reason, he was even more nervous than before.