chapter twenty-three

"i love you too."

jisung gazed into minho's eyes. they were filled with shock and relief as he heard the words come out of jisung's mouth. it made jisung feel really good when he saw the spark of light go off within minho's dark orbs. but it quickly turned into a frown when he saw tears building up in the elders eyes.

"hey hey, why are you crying?" jisung asked, gently wiping away the tears with his tiny hands.

minho chuckled and looked down, wiping away his tears as well, "just- im so happy.." minho smiled.

jisung smiled and blushed, cupping minho's face and leaving a small peck on his lips, "im happy too."

"you know... no one has ever showed me love the way you do.. i've never had this before." minho lowered his head, feeling a bit embarrassed.

".... me either." jisung whispered.

minho looked up to jisung who had a sad expression on his face, "what do you mean?"

jisung took a deep breath, "i-i've never been in a relationship... no one has ever liked me.." he lowered his head, "i-i was the kid that always got picked on and didn't have any friends... besides felix. i was bullied and no one liked me."

"baby..." minho gave a sympathetic look, "fuck all those people! you are so perfect and beautiful. your smart, kindhearted, and the most adorable person ever. all those people missed out doing that to you." minho shook his head lightly, "if i could, i'd beat them up."

jisung giggled at minho's protectiveness, "thank you min... i'm the luckiest person to have you. and i couldn't be happier to be loved by you as well." jisung wrapped his arms around minho's neck, smiling fondly.

minho leaned in and rubbed their noses together, "no. i'm the lucky one."

they both shared a small smile before minho helped jisung down from the counter, deciding they should go downstairs to greet chan, if he was still there.

they walked hand in hand down the stairs and into the kitchen, where chan was making coffee. he turned around when he heard the two walking in.

"good morning love birds." chan offered a bright smile.

"good morning chan." minho greeted. jisung only waved shyly, clinging more onto minho.

"want breakfast? i was just about to make some pancakes." chan offered, walking over to the pantry to grab the mix.

"y-yes please.." jisung said shyly with a small smile.

minho chuckled, "that sounds nice. let me help."

chan shook his head, "no, you guys go into the living room and i'll call you when the food is ready."

"chan seriously? this is my house, i should help." minho insisted.

"minho seriously. leave and let me do my thing." chan made dramatic hand signs for minho and jisung to leave the kitchen.

jisung giggled and took ahold of minho's arm, pulling him so he didn't have to witness an argument so early in the morning. he shared a grateful look with chan before he dragged minho into the living room.

"come on. let's lay down." jisung said softly, pulling minho to the couch.

the older laid down on the couch, pulling jisung to lay on top of him. they got comfortable on the couch in each other's arms.

jisung nuzzled his nose into minho's neck, taking in the elders scent the most he could.

"i could stay like this forever." minho mumbled, running his finger tips up and down jisung's back.