chapter seven-teen

⚠️sw⚠️

as soon as minho had parked his car in front of his house, jisung didn't want to wait and quickly unbuckled his seat belt. he crawled over into minho's lap, straddling him, he said no words at all and connected their lips into a heated make out.

he cupped minho's face with his hands, letting his confident and horny side take over. he began to roll his hips while he pushed his tongue into minho's mouth. minho hummed into the kiss, fighting back with his tongue to assert his dominance over jisung. he grabbed onto the youngers hips, stopping them and pulled away from jisung's lips.

"nuh uh uh kitten, you made sir hard earlier without taking care of it. do you know what that means?" minho said in a low voice, looking deeply into jisung's eyes.

"yes sir." jisung's voice came out as a whisper.

"good boy. now go put on one of the lingerie sets daddy got for you, and then go into the play room. understand?"

jisung nodded his head, beginning to slowly slip into subspace.

he got out of the car before minho and made his way inside, going straight to the bathroom. it had seemed like minho had planned this happening already since there was a bag inside the bathroom with a few options of lingerie for jisung.

jisung had already showered and shaved earlier so he decided to choose a set and apply a layer of lotion.

he looked through his options, settling on a pair of laced, black panties, with red roses decorated in spots. along with the lace, was a pair of red thigh highs. after applying his layer of strawberry scented lotion, he slid on the thigh highs and lingerie that fit nicely around his nicely shaped legs and hips.

jisung looked at himself in the mirror, quickly fixing his hair a bit and taking his glasses off to rest on the bathroom counter.

he traced his hands over the lace and his thighs, sending shivers up his spine. he loved the feeling he was beginning to slip in to, thinking about what was about to happen.

he loved these moments with minho.

jisung stepped out of the bathroom, slightly covering himself as he walked to the 'play room'. once he was in front of the door, he took a deep breath, and began to slowly open it.

once it opened fully, he could see minho's bare back facing him. the older was near the bed, setting something up to the bed posts. jisung couldn't see what it was and it made him feel a bit nervous, not sure what to expect.

he closed the door lightly, but still loud enough to signal he was there. it made minho turn around and automatically, his eyes wandered all over jisung's body. taking in the beautiful sight of the youngers hips and ass being hugged by the lacy material, his silky legs being tightly held by the red thigh highs.

minho signaled for jisung to walk over towards the bed. he was standing on full display, giving the younger a good view of his chest and abs. once jisung was in front of the older, minho set his hands on the area of skin between the thigh highs and panties. dragging his fingers up from there, over the panties, over jisung sides, gliding towards his chest, minho's hands lightly grazing over his chest, then up to caress his neck and shoulders, before lightly sliding his finger tips down jisung's arms.

jisung felt shivers throughout his whole body and goosebumps surfacing on his skin. the feeling of submission flowing through his veins. the knowing of minho would take care of him, and that he could trust the older completely. he closed his eyes, taking in the older's touch and letting himself fall into the others care.

minho made his way behind jisung, still caressing the soft skin as he walked. looking and observing the boy from head to toe, loving the way his curves looked with the black and red material.