chapter twenty-five

(^that's pee wee v, incase ya'll were wondering)

after spending the day cuddled up in minho's room, watching tv and just enjoying each other's presence; it was time to go back to work. neither of them were exactly looking forward to it, but they had to.

minho had taken jisung home quickly to get ready before going on their way. jisung had just ran into his apartment, changing his clothes and saying a quick "hi" and "bye" to felix.

jisung actually felt kinda bad because he had been staying with minho for a few days, and only sent one text to felix. he felt bad because he had really been lacking in their friendship and he felt like it was sorta his fault they hadn't spent any time together lately.

he was planning on changing that and taking felix out on a little bestie day trip. maybe go shopping or to the beach? he'll figure it out later when he talks to felix.

now back to reality, him and minho had made it to work just on time. they were in the elevator, and jisung was helping minho with his tie.

"don't you know how to tie a tie?" jisung asked, focusing very hard on the movements.

minho chuckled, "of course i do. but i like to see my princess do things for me."

"shut up.." jisung huffed with a blush on his face.

the elder couldn't help but smile at the small pout; leaning down and landing a small peck onto the younger's lips.

"you look pretty today." minho smiled.

"i wear this everyday.." jisung looked down at his usual attire; a pair of jeans with a nice shirt and/or sweater.

"hmm.." minho thought for a second, "then i guess you look pretty everyday, huh?"

jisung shook his head, trying to fight back the blush and smile that he felt creeping in. "stop flirting with me.."

"why would i do that?" minho started to lean in. but was quickly interrupted by the elevator ping to signal it was opening.

"that's why." jisung said in a hushed tone, referring to the work environment they had just stepped in to.

"good morning!" jeongin said with a wide smile from his desk.

"good morning!" jisung returned the bright smile and bright energy to the younger. minho just settled with a smile and a wave towards jeongin.

"oh! mr. lee! before i forget; the owner of jung co. called in asking for a meeting with you. and since you and jisung weren't here, i looked at your schedule and fit him in for today around noon."

"alright. is it going to be mr. jung or his son?" minho asked.

"his son. apparently, mr. jung has retired and now his son has inherited the business."

minho slightly rolled his eyes, "great." he said with sarcasm obvious in his tone. "well thank you jeongin, keep up the good work."

"alright." jeongin gave a thumbs up.

jisung and minho continued into minho's office. the elder set down his stuff and took a seat at his chair, already looking at a stack of papers on his desk. jisung took the seat across from minho, wanting to ask him some questions.

"min?"

"hm?" minho hummed without looking up at jisung.

"are you sure you'll be okay for the meeting today? won't it be stressful to do business with someone you never have before?" jisung asked with concern laced in his voice.