chapter six-teen

it was nearing the end of the day, and jisung was beginning to pack his things to head home. he was in dire need of some good sleep, he felt exhausted from the long day of doing extra paperwork. minho had an important meeting today so jisung had to pick up the work that the older couldn't get to.

minho was in a different meeting at the moment, but had promised that it would end before the end of the day, so then he could still take jisung home.

but it was almost a quarter after jisung's shift ended. he sat in minho's office, waiting for the older. he didn't mind waiting, the meeting minho had was important. there was no reason to be upset, even though he was ready to pass out on the sofa in minho's office.

jisung decided to just go through his phone to pass by time more quickly. but was interrupted by a knock at the door. it obviously wasn't minho, because minho wouldn't have knocked on the door to his own office.

the younger called out to the person, "come in!"

the door opened, revealing the receptionist that sat outside of minho's office. what was his name again? oh yeah! jeongin.

"oh hi..! is mr. lee here?" jeongin asked shyly with a few papers in his hand.

"not at the moment.. can i help?" jisung asked kindly, standing up to walk over to the fox like boy.

"oh nono, it's okay.. i wouldn't want to bother you." jeongin tilted his head downwards, avoiding eye contact. awww he's shy! how cute!

"don't worry, it's no problem! let me help out." jisung smiled, trying to reassure jeongin's shyness.

"o-okay.." jeongin held the papers out, handing them to jisung, "just give these to mr. lee, they're documents for the share holders meeting." (idk how businesses work 😭 just go with it)

"oh okay! i'll make sure to get them to min- mr. lee." jisung cleared his throat, hoping jeongin hadn't noticed his correction.

"thank you." jeongin bowed lightly, quickly running out of the room.

while he was leaving the office, minho was beginning to step in, greeting the small boy with a smile. jeongin only waved and went on his way.

jisung watched the young boy from where he was standing, with a smile on his face. he had never seen a cuter human being in his life. "how cute." he mumbled under his breath.

"what's cute?" minho asked, gaining jisung's attention.

"you're receptionist! i've never seen a cuter human being in my life." jisung squealed.

minho chuckled softly, lifting his hand to caress jisung's cheek, "you are the cutest human being i've ever seen." he smiled before pecking jisung's lips softly.

jisung lightly hit minho's arm with a blush painting over his face, "stop being cheesy.."

"you love it." minho said, rubbing his nose against jisung's.

the younger smiled widely and blushed at the small action, loving the small things minho did that made his heart beat like crazy. he was truly falling for the older, hard!

"are you ready for dinner tomorrow?" minho asked casually, packing the last of his things.

"i'm a bit nervous.. what should i wear? do i have to look fancy or is it casual? but is it like nice casual or street fair casual?" jisung began rambling, stressing over the smallest thing.

minho chuckled and came up to jisung, cupping the smaller's face and laying a small kiss on the younger's lips, "baby, calm down. dress nice casual. jeans and a nice shirt should do."