chapter fifteen

(literally screaming^)

"lix? are you here?" jisung walked through their door, calling out to see if his roommate was home. "lixxx?"

jisung walked through the house, and there was no sign of felix. he wondered if the younger was out doing something. but it was getting late, so he would assume felix would be home right about now.

"mm~!"

jisung heard faint noises coming from somewhere in the house. he couldn't tell exactly what it was. but it was coming from the area where his and felix's rooms were. he began to walk closer, and grabbed a vase off of the counter in their hallway.

he made sure not to make any noise, incase there was someone in there house. once he got closer, he could tell that the muffled noises were coming from felix's room. oh my god, felix!

jisung ran towards felix's room and flung the door open, ready to defend his best friend if there was in fact a robber in their house.. but what he saw was not what he expected.

felix was on top hyunjin, they were completely naked and kissing. their bodies were pressed together so jisung didn't see anything that could scar him for life.

he gasped loudly and quickly covered his eyes, turning around, "oh my god!"

jisung quickly left the room and closed the door right behind him. he could hear felix and hyunjin both cussing under their breaths. followed by sounds of them tripping over each other, most likely putting clothes back on.

he decided he'd just go into the living room and wait for them there, feeling a bit awkward walking in on felix with minho's brother having sex.

jisung patiently waited, sitting on the couch, trying to wrap his head around what he just saw. well he wasn't exactly surprised since minho had told him earlier about felix and hyunjin's relationship. but still, who wants to walk in on their best friend having sex? not jisung.

after a few minutes, felix and hyunjin shyly came out of the room. they both had swollen lips and messy hair from their recent activities. they were keeping a good foot between them, feeling a bit awkward that they had just been caught.

"uh- hey sungie!" felix nervously scratched the back of his neck and gave an awkward smile.

"hey lix.. and hyunjin." jisung made a straight line out of his mouth, that could pass as a small smile. he gave a small wave, to say hello.

"hey there jisung." hyunjin laughed nervously, trying to ease the awkward atmosphere. but in reality, probably just made it worse.

hyunjin turned to felix and began to make gestures towards the door, "uhm- i think i should probably go."

felix sighed and nodded his head, "yeah probably.. but i'll call you later, okay?" felix smiled kindly.

hyunjin returned the smile and left a light peck on felix's cheek, "sounds good. see you later.." hyunjin then turned his attention to jisung and waved, "bye jisung."

jisung smiled with a hint of sarcasm, "bye hyunjin, make it home safely."

hyunjin gave an awkward and forced smile before heading towards the door, and leaving.

felix let out a heavy sigh, that he had been holding since he saw jisung was here. he kept his eyes focused on the door as hyunjin left, and they lingered for a few seconds after the door closed. but he was soon brought back to reality by jisung clearing his throat.

"so... want to explain to me what that was?" jisung said with a teasing smirk on his face.

"nonono, you first." felix waved his hands around, coming over to take a seat next to jisung. "why haven't you been home?"