chapter two

third person pov;

it had been two days since jisung and felix agreed that jisung should apply for the position as lee minho's assistant.

now, jisung was standing in front of the tall building. he had sent his application in the day him and felix talked about it, and almost automatically got a reply, asking for an interview. of course he accepted it, so now he's here, staring up at the building and not moving a muscle. he was beyond nervous and the comment he got from felix about his outfit this morning wasn't helping.

an hour ago

"are you seriously wearing that?" felix asked with a face of disgust.

jisung looked down at his blue and white sweater and blue jeans, "whats wrong with it?"

"oh nothing.. nothing. just be on your way little one." felix blew kisses.

weird.

back to present;

he finally took a deep breath, fixing his glasses back onto the bridge of his nose before walking into the building.

he walked up to the front desk, giving his name and reason for being there. they gave him a guest pass and told him the directions to mr. lee's office on the top floor.

after bowing and thanking the front desk woman, he walked over to the elevator, pressing the 13th floor.

jisung patiently waited in the elevator, rehearsing what to say in his head so he wouldn't make a complete fool out of himself. and before he knew it, the doors were opening to reveal a big white room with a desk in the corner, with a male sitting there on the phone.

the elevator doors closed after jisung stepped out and walked over to the person, clearing his throat, "ahem.. excuse me?" he said in almost a whisper.

"hold on one sec." the male set the phone onto his shoulder and turned his attention to jisung with a smile, "how can i help you?"

"oh um- i have an interview with mr. lee.." jisung said with the same whispered tone.

"oh! of course. i'll let him know your here. you can just take a seat over there while you wait." the male said before putting his attention back onto the phone, "hey, i'm going to have to call you back."

there was talking on the other end before the line cut off, making jisung realize he was still standing in front of the desk. he quickly moved away and sat at one of the silver colored chairs, gripping tightly onto the hem of his sweater to try to calm his nerves.

he could hear the male at the desk talking on the phone but paid no mind to it, since he was so focused on his breathing.

an opening of a door made jisung snap his head up and meet eyes with a tall male he assumed was mr. lee minho. he was dressed in a tailored suit with a grey tie and shiny black dress shoes. his hair was parted down the middle but styled back to expose his forehead. he had cat-like eyes and mouth, a sharp nose, along with other soft features.

he walked over to jisung with a straight face and stood in front of him. "han jisung?" he spoke gently but deeply.

jisung got to his feet and bowed quickly, making his glasses fall off his face. "oh no.." he bent down to grab his glasses but minho had beat him to it.

he held out the glasses to the smaller boy with a small smile that was hardly visible, "be careful. don't want to break those."

"r-right.. thank you." jisung slid his glasses back on while looking down with flushed cheeks.