chapter eleven

⚠️sw⚠️

third person pov;

jisung's arms were above his head, held by velcro cuffs that had been attached to chains that hung from the ceiling. his toes were the only things touching the ground and his hands were holding tightly around the clips that kept the chains and cuffs together.

his breathing was becoming rigged as he felt a silky material start to cover his eyes, "is this okay kitten?" minho whispered into jisungs ear lowly, his lips caressing the skin of jisung's neck.

"y-yes sir." jisung breathed out with a shaky voice. he could feel minho's lips begin to trail down the back of his neck and down his spine, leaving chaste kisses along the way.

once minho reached the younger's lower area, he hooked his fingers on the hem of the pretty panties. he continued to leave small kisses along jisung's lower back as he slowly pulled the panties off.

jisung gasped at the sudden air hitting his already aroused member. his back arched slightly and he felt goosebumps run up his back as minho bit lightly onto the soft skin of jisung's ass.

minho began to stand up, tracing his fingers over jisung's, now naked, body. but the feeling was soon gone and it made jisung whine slightly, wanting to feel minho touching him again. although, not long after, jisung felt a smooth material slide down his spine. he gasped and tightened his grip on the chains. "w-what is that?"

"take a guess.... i'll give you a hint." minho smirked and lightly hit jisung's ass with the material, making jisung release a gasp like moan. "do you know what it is now?" minho once again, dragged the material across jisung's back slowly.

jisung nodded, he now knew from the material and the harsh slap was the effect of a whip. his legs trembled slightly thinking about being hit by it again, it was an out-of-the-ordinary type of sensation.

"do you want it again kitten?" minho asked with a husky voice.

"yes p-please sir.." jisung struggled to say as he was trying to keep in his whines.

*whip*

"ah~"

*whip*

"ahh~... again." jisung breathed out softly, feeling the stinging pleasure against his bare skin.

his eyes being covered by the silky material only made his other senses become sensitive. he could hear the jangle of the cuffs that restrained his arms above his head, holding him up from falling. he could feel the cold ground under his feet. he could smell the scent of minho's intoxicating cologne that drives jisung insane. the younger could taste minho's chap stick that lingered on his lips from when they kissed.

minho dragged the whip across jisung's inner thigh carefully, sending shivers throughout the younger's whole body, and a gasp escaping his mouth from the cold material.

"are you sure you want more?" jisung could feel minho's breath against the back of his neck, as he whispered in jisung's ear with a deep voice.

"yes sir.."

"as you wish."

jisung bit his lip awaiting the next slap to his skin. the sweet pain was now felt against the front of his thigh, dangerously close to his leaking cock.

"ah~ shit.." jisung moaned, feeling excited from how close the leather whip was to his member.

"aww look at that.. kitten is leaking so much." minho chuckled and bit down on his lip, admiring jisung's small frame. he began to bring the whip up to drag along jisung's length, making jisung's back arch and release a high pitch moan. "fuck, you look so pretty like this.. it makes me wanna fuck you till you're screaming."