chapter four-teen

jisung stretched out on the big, comfy bed, his arms wandering around the bed looking for the familiar warmth of minho.. but it wasn't there. he opened his eyes with furrowed eyebrows, looking to the empty spot on the bed. where's minho?

he sat up, looking around the room. but no minho. he got out of bed, and headed over to minho's closet to grab a hoodie. after pulling the fabric over his head, he let out a heavy sigh and decided to check around the house for minho.

before heading down the stairs, he quickly grabbed his phone to check the time.

11:43am

"shit.. i missed work!" jisung swore under his breath, quickly dialing minho's number.

the phone only rang once till minho's voice softly rang through, "good morning baby~"

"hey min.. where are you?"

"work. i was going to wake you but you looked so peaceful, i just couldn't do it."

jisung shook his head, not that minho would see, but it was mostly towards himself anyways, "well i'll be there soon, okay?"

"no you're not baby. you are going to stay at home."

jisung might've been overthinking but technically minho's house isn't really his home. he's only stayed here a few nights. he hadn't actually been home, with felix, for awhile. then it got him thinking that maybe he should go home soon. i bet felix is lonely without me.. i'll ask minho to take me home later.

but he brushed it off and continued the conversation, "but isnny that pretty irresponsible? couldn't i get fired?"

minho laughed through the phone, making jisung blush from the beautiful sound, "baby, i'm your boss. and i would never fire you."

"oh.. right." jisung had honestly forgot that he's dating his boss. "but still! i should still come to work."

"no, you are going to rest all day. okay?" minho said sternly but still gently.

"fine.." jisung said feeling defeated. "but i'm just going to do double work tomorrow, understand?"

"whatever you say princess, i'll see you later. okay?"

"okay.. see you later." jisung hung up the phone. he felt frustrated he wasn't able to work, it felt like he was taking advantage of minho.. and he really didn't like the idea of that.

jisung let out one last sigh before heading downstairs into the kitchen to fix himself something to eat. but once he made it into the kitchen, there was a woman there dressed nicely from head to toe. he let out small gasp, surprised by the presence, "uhm- excuse me?"

the women turned around giving the same gasp that jisung had, "oh sweetie, you scared me!" the women said resting her hand above her heart.

"me too." jisung whispered under his breath so the woman wouldn't hear. "uh not to be rude, but why are you in m-minho's house?"

"oh my goodness, how rude of me!" the women gasped and walked over to jisung with her hand extended for him to shake, "i'm lee soo-ah, minho's mother." she smiled.

"oh! oh my goodness." jisung bowed down to a 90 degree angle, "it's nice to meet you mrs. lee, i'm jisung. han jisung."

"oh no honey, stand up straight! don't worry about all the formalities, and also please call me soo-ah or mama!"

"o-okay soo-ah.." jisung smiled shyly, playing with his fingers.

"aww you are too adorable!" soo-ah pinched jisung's cheeks, "no wonder minho likes you!"