chapter eight-teen

special hyunlix chapter!!

after the minsung couple left, due to jisung being "sick". felix just knew that was bullshit. he knew that jisung hadn't gotten sick in almost two years, he was really healthy.

he was trying to keep in his laughs as he watched minho and jisung leave, because he knew why they were leaving.

after they left, felix then felt like a loner. it was now just him with all the lee's. it felt weird to him because jeongin and seungmin had already spent multiple dinners with the family before, so felix felt like the odd one out.

hyunjin had noticed this and set his hand over felix's. the younger looked up to hyunjin, seeing the beautiful man smile at him comfortingly. felix returned the smile and squeezed hyunjins hand, thankfully.

"so felix? what do you do for work?" soo-ah asked as she studied the boy in front of her.

"oh.. i'm still in school."

"what are you studying?" seungmin asked.

"teaching. i want to become an elementary school teacher." felix smiled, thinking about how much he loved his future plans.

"what grade are you thinking of teaching?" jeongin finally spoke up, but still came off shy.

"preschool or kindergarten. that's when the kids are the most adorable. and also i feel like that's when you really make an impression on a kid, you know? like creating a bond with them, being their first teacher and all." felix nodded his head as he spoke.

everyone smiled towards felix, already loving him like he was apart of the family.

"i like this one hyunjin." chan said while looking at felix, "keep him and don't fuck it up."

"hey! watch your language!" soo-ah pointed her steak knife at the oldest boy.

"mom! i'm 24. i can cuss whenever i'd like." chan whined.

soo-ah widened her eyes and held her steak knife further towards him, "did you just talk back to me?"

everyone could see a small flash of fear in chan's eyes. felix could see that chan was a pretty big guy and didn't seem to be intimidated by many; but soo-ah was something else. she was like a sweet angelic mother one minute and then next she could be one scary woman.

everyone lightly laughed at chan as he mumbled a small apology to his mother and getting back to his food. jeongin rubbed his boyfriends back with a smile, to ease the embarrassment that chan was most likely feeling from being called out in front of everyone.

felix watched as the family was laughing and making jokes, admiring how amazing their family was. he had always wished for a happy family like that, but he didn't exactly grow up in the best way...

"baby? you okay?" hyunjin leaned over and whispered to felix, his voice laced with concern.

"huh?" felix shot his head up to look at hyunjin, and smiled, "oh, yeah.. i'm okay, just was thinking."

"wanna talk about it?" hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows.

felix smiled and shook his head, "it's okay, nothing to worry about! okay?"

hyunjin smiled back and kissed felix on the cheek, "okay baby.. but i want to show you something, can i?"

"depends." felix raised an eyebrow, "does it involve walking?"

hyunjin chuckled, liking how much of a goofball felix is, "yes it does, but suck it up buttercup, because i wasn't actually asking."

felix groaned playfully, pretending to be bugged by hyunjin, "finneee."