summary

so from where i was at, we were left off on jisung and minho having a meal with jae. and at the end of the chapter, jae said he wanted to pursue jisung.

this was going to be the last arc of the book; minho and jisung getting over a past ex. i was thinking about making it one of minho's past submissive' since that's the way it is in the movie, "fifty shades of grey". but i thought it'd be better to switch it up.

so what was going to happen was jisung would want to spend a few days away from work since minho was going to be working with jae. and jae would notice, and also give suggestive comments to minho about how beautiful jisung is. and that would obviously lead to minho getting angry, and on the edge of having jisung and jae around each other. but i was also going to include minho becoming very insecure about jae.

jisung would soon come back to work and jae would begin his plan. so he would apologize to jisung about all he did, blaming it on being a stupid teenager or whatever, and that hes changed and wants a shot at being friends. jisung, being the amazing beautiful person he is, would forgive jae and accept becoming friends slowly.

i wasn't sure how i would lead it into this, but i was going to have jisung and jae begin to spend a lot more time together. and minho would've noticed and done something about it. and he would start by just talking to jisung, who is oblivious to the situation being wrong. but he would understand that minho is jealous and promises that he is only in love with minho.

but, jisung would still be spending time with jae. it would die down and jisung would become more distant, but that would result in jae wanting to try harder.

so i planned on jae confronting jisung, being straight up about wanting him. i wasnt sure if id have jae actually catch feelings or not. but anyways, he would kiss jisung and jisung would get too caught up in the moment to push him back.

and of course, minho ends up seeing it. this was going to result in a fight between them and minho would end up breaking up with jisung. jisung would obviously break all ties to jae and tell him to fuck off. i was thinking jisung was given the chance to keep his job but he refused and left because he didn't want to be a further burden to minho.

i wasn't sure what to put for the post break up though, besides they'd both be miserable. and i wanted their break up to last for a good few chapters before jisung just can't stand it anymore.

so he would try to get back together with minho, i would make it sappy as hell. yk? like runs to his house in the rain, crying and apologizing. them having a beautiful moment, all that cheesy shit.

and then idk what i was going to do after that, but id head towards the ending.

and my idea for the ending was jisung has graduated from college and decided he wanted to write books. and he decided to write a book about him and minho, called "fifty shades of grey". and so like the whole story that i've written is actually what jisung writes in his book.

but yeah, that was my idea! someone has offered to pick it up! minminscentt will be continuing the writing!

i will be posting the updates on here since it's just easier that way. but give a huge thanks to them, they really saved this book.

but again, thank you guys for supporting me while i wrote this book. you guys mean a lot to me and i love all ya'll <3