chapter eight

*i recommend playing this song at the smut scene.. it makes it cliche asf*

third person pov;

it was already the next day, and jisung was beyond nervous. he just casually went to work so he could get the day over with.

and surprisingly, the rest of the day went by a lot quicker than either of them thought. they basically just buried themselves in work till lunch, had their lunch together while talking casually, and then went back to being engulfed into their papers and documents.

it was now time to pack up. jisung quickly pulled out a mirror from his bag to check himself. he brushed his hair around to make it more presentable, and patted some grease off his face with a tissue. he fixed his glasses and applied a light pink tinted chapstick. he popped his lips to blend out the chapstick and put all his things away into his bag.

he walked out to find minho waiting for him on his phone. but the sound of the younger entering the room pulled him away from it, he gave a sweet smile, "ready?"

"as ever." jisung smiled back.

"great! let's get going then." minho walked with the younger to the door and held it for them to exit.

they were now sitting in minho's car, driving to who knows where.

"so where are you taking us?" jisung asked.

"you'll see." minho smiled before speeding up his car and going down the open roads toward the city boarder.

jisung watched as the city lights started to fade into forestry and wooden areas. watching how the setting sun made the woods dance it pretty shades of green and brown. he wasn't paying attention to where they were going till minho turned onto a dirty road, leading into the woods.

not gonna lie, jisung thought he was going to be murdered for a second, till he saw a huge house come into view. it was built with dark wood trim and black walls, there were windows that spread out across the second floor as walls for the rooms behind them. they were tinted so no one could look inside but you could see outside when inside.

"what is this place?" jisung asked.

"it's my house." minho said after parking his car and getting out to come open the door for jisung.

"whoa.. it's really nice.. heh." jisung nervously stepped out of the car after minho opened it for him.

"thank you." minho smiled and took jisungs hand, leading him inside.

they entered in threw the front door, and were greeted by three little cats rubbing against their legs.

minho bent down and picked up one that was grey, "this is dori." minho turned to show jisung the cat, "and those two are soonie and doongie." he pointed to the two cats that were circling between jisung and minho's legs.

"they're adorable." jisung smiled brightly at the cats, "can i pick one of them up? or will they bite me?"

minho laughed at jisungs worried tone, "don't worry, they don't bite."

"okay." jisung bent down and picked up soonie, who nuzzled his head into jisungs chest and purred at the warmth.

jisung giggled at the cat snuggling into him, they were already besties.

"do you wanna play with them as i make dinner?" minho asked as he set dori onto the ground.

"you're making dinner?" jisung asked sounding shocked.

"don't sound so surprised. don't think i can cook?" minho teased as he raised his eyebrows.

"no no, im not saying that.. i-i just was surprised, that's all." jisung shook his head and laughed nervously.