chapter five

{i was gonna update this later today, but i had nothing better to do today}

third person pov;

minho parked his car in-front of a super fancy restaurant that was decorated with cursive letters above the doors. there were glass doors that led into a big room that was painted white with gold trim.

after they both exited the car, minho handed keys to a man in a red suit that we can only assume is the valet.

"follow me." minho smiled towards jisung who looked like a lost child.

jisung shyly followed the older, keeping a distance between them so minho wouldn't feel uncomfortable. but soon was proven wrong when minho inched closer to him and wrapped an arm around jisungs waist. "stay close to me. i don't want you getting lost."

"o-okay.." jisung looked down as his cheeks heated up from the sudden physical contact.

they walked up to the female hostess who smiled at the two men in front of her, "hello. table for two?"

"yes please. and make it a private room please." minho replied respectfully but without a facial expression.

the woman nodded and went onto the tablet in her hands, pressing buttons. she soon looked up with a smile, "this way please." she extended her arm for them to follow her.

minho insisted that jisung go first because it was the gentlemanly thing to do. and this didn't go unnoticed by the younger. i mean he had noticed since they first met that minho was very polite and gentleman like. always holding doors, letting jisung go first, speaking respectfully and kindly even though his facial expressions contradicted his tone.

they silently followed the woman. jisung was a few feet ahead as minho wanted to trail behind to observe jisung. not in a pervy way. but in a way to understand him better.

minho always studied peoples body language and caught onto it quickly. he could tell what someone was feeling just by the slightest shift in their movements. he caught onto habits quickly, and always took note of it when need be. it helped him understand people and helped him in situations like serious conversations or when there was clear tension in the air, which seemed to be all around him and jisung 24/7.

no one could deny the tension between them. according to minho, jisungs body language practically screamed sexual tension. the way he bit his lip when he became overly nervous, or the way he would play with the hem of his cardigan when he wanted to avoid minho's intense stare. minho noticed all of these things the first day they met and he knew exactly what it meant.

they arrived into a room that had a glass table with black chairs and gold decorations on-top of the glass table.

"here are your seats and menus. enjoy your time here." the woman bowed before walking out of the private room.

"thank you." jisung said quietly and bowed his head.

minho walked to a chair and pulled it out, and extended his hand towards it showing it was meant for jisung.

jisung said a small 'oh' before walking to the chair and taking his seat, "t-thank you.."

"of course." minho then took his seat across from jisung, taking out the menu.

shortly after, a different person, a male, came and took their orders. jotting down the food and drinks they asked for.

after about 15ish minutes, he returned with their food and drinks. "enjoy your meal."

"thank you." minho responded. then turned his attention back to jisung, "jisung?"

jisung looked up from his plate, not realizing he had zoned out while looking at the obviously expensive food. "y-yes?"

"are you going to eat?"

"oh.. um yes. just got distracted." jisung laughed nervously, waving his hand around to dismiss his thoughts.

minho hummed, feeling amused by jisung. he smirked to himself before beginning to eat, after he made sure that jisung started to eat as well.

for most of the dinner, they ate in silence. it wouldn't really be considered awkward but there was something in the air making it uncomfortable, but only for jisung it seemed.

minho continued to eat his food, focusing on cutting it and not making a mess. he looked sophisticated even when he ate, but also beyond hot; jisung thought.

jisung secretly stared at his boss as he ate his food. the way he brought the food up to his plump pink lips, seeing his neck muscles move up and down as he swallowed the food, the way his eyes focused on the knife, and how his face was soft and relaxed. he was true artwork. so effortless. so ethereal. unreal.

the younger subconsciously started to rub his knees together because he felt a weird feeling stirring in his lower stomach that he didn't recognize.

minho noticed this, as he could see jisungs legs under the glass table. he smirked to himself knowing that jisung was sexually uncomfortable and didn't know what it was.

yes, minho is THAT good at reading body language.

"jisung." minho cleared his throat.

"y-yes?" jisung looked up with wide eyes.

"do i make you uncomfortable?" minho asked casually.

jisung looked down to his plate and bit down on his lip. he didn't know how to answer. yes, minho made him uncomfortable but not in the bad way. it was a way that he didn't know exactly what was but it didn't feel negative.

"y-yes.. b-but not in a bad way?" jisung answered as a question, thinking maybe minho might know what he meant.

minho smirked and let out a laugh. that was the first time jisung had clearly heard the older laugh, and it was pure music to his ears. it was deep and a little airy, as if he didn't know how breathing works while laughing.

"why are you laughing?" jisung said shyly with his face feeling hotter.

minho waved his hand around, "oh don't worry, im not exactly laughing at you. i just find your general aura amusing and interesting."

jisung furrowed his eyebrows, not quite understanding what minho was saying. "i-im sorry.. i don't quite get what you mean."

minho narrowed his eyes to study jisungs face that was turned down, "you'll understand in good time."

now jisung was really confused. and as he was about to ask what minho meant, the older stood up and placed a good amount of money down on the table for their food. "come on. we need to get back to work."

minho came over to jisung extending his hand to help him stand up from the chair, and then pushed it in after jisung stood up.

"i could've done that myself, you know?" jisung said with a small pout.

"i know, but that would have been rude of me." minho put his hands behind his back as he had an amused face.

jisung just ignored him and proceeded out the door, with a sudden burst of sassiness.

minho couldn't help but watch the slight sway in jisungs hips as he walked out.

"yup, he's the one." minho thought before he followd the younger out.

a/n; ouuu things are gonna start to get interestinnnggg now 🥴

and yeah, i post everyday for the first couple chapters (: