chapter nine-teen

(play the song at the ✨)

jisung began to squirm around with his eyes closed, but wasn't able to move that much from a body next to his. at first, he was super confused till he remembered where he was at.

minho's.

the younger slowly opened his eyes, just to be met by minho's eyes staring at him with a wide smile on his face. "good morning princess."

jisung smiled, sleep still invading his mind, "morning min."

"did you sleep well?" minho began running his finger through jisung's messy bed head.

"mhm.." jisung hummed, snuggling more into minho's chest and closing his eyes again.

"ah ah ah, no. you need to get up now baby."

"whyy?" the younger whined with a pout present on his face.

"because we're going to spend the day together." minho whispered.

"doing what?"

"i was thinking maybe some swimming and then a nice dinner?"

jisung smiled fondly before leaning up and laying a sweet kiss onto minho's lips, "that sounds amazing."

"great." minho smiled and patted jisung's head before getting up and out of bed. "now get up so we can have some lunch."

"lunch?" jisung furrowed his eyebrows.

"yeah, it's almost 2 in the afternoon. you slept for a really long time." minho chuckled, walking over to his closet, wearing only sweats.

jisung shrugged and got out of bed himself, "and what time did you wake up?" he walked over to minho and wrapped his arms around the olders waist as minho grabbed a hoodie.

"i woke up around 10:30 or 11." minho stepped away from jisung for a bit to slide his hoodie on.

the younger looked up at minho with wide eyes, "wait- so you just stayed in bed with me for two hours straight?"

minho hummed in reply, making jisung tilt his head in confusion, "why? wasn't it boring? why didn't you just go back to sleep?"

the older let out a chuckle, stepping closer to jisung and setting his hand on-top of the boys head, ruffling it lightly, "because i wanted to admire you as you slept. i can't ever look at you long enough." minho smiled and stepped back, extending his hand for jisung to take. "now, shall you join me for lunch?"

jisung slowly lifted his hand, intertwining his finger's with minho's with a flustered smile on his face, "o-okay.."

minho took ahold of jisung's hand, leading them downstairs for their lunch. they walked down the hall and stairs, joking around and slightly nudging each other with their shoulders till they made it to the kitchen.

they both automatically went into the kitchen, already pulling things out to make sandwiches. that's what they had decided on their walk down to the kitchen, it was the easiest choice.

"can you pass me the meat please?" minho pointed to the counter space next to jisung.

the younger took a hold of the lunch meat and handed it to minho, the older taking the chance to graze their hands against each other.

it was like some stupid high school interaction that you only saw in movies. but that's what made it so enjoyable for the both of them. it made them both smile and let out a small giggle from the cliche interaction.

"want to play some music?" minho asked, motioning over to the speaker in the corner of the kitchen.

jisung's eyes lit up from the question and he instantly nodded his head. minho chuckled and handed jisung his phone to play music off of. the younger put on some music that they could dance around to.