chapter twenty-nine

"are you going to be okay baby?" minho asked, lightly caressing jisung's side while they were on the elevator up to their offices.

"yeah of course." jisung said without hesitation like he had been practicing what he was going to say all morning, "no need to worry about me min."

"are you sure? what if he does something to upset you?"

"min, im not worried about that, so you shouldn't either. i plan on avoiding him at all costs and only speak to him when i need to." jisung put his hand on minho's back, rubbing it as reassurance.

"okay..." minho bit his lip, "just let me know if he bugs you and i'll kick him out right away."

jisung giggled, wrapping both of his arms around minho to hug him, "don't worry min, i'll let you know." he winked.

minho leaned down and pressed a kiss on top of jisung's head, "i love you."

"i love you too min." jisung giggled, kissing minho's cheek.

the elevator binged, signaling it was their stop to get off. the doors opened and they walked though, of course saying hi to jeongin, then into their offices.

jisung didn't have much to do today; it was kind of like whatever came in is what he needed to do. so he decided to spend his time in minho's office just to be there and hang with his man.

"so what's on the agenda today?" minho asked while sitting down in his work chair.

"well, jae is coming in around 1 or 2 in the afternoon to talk about your business over lunch." jisung informed while taking the seat across from minho.

"hmm.. alright. what else?"

"you have someone coming in around 11 to talk about something. they didn't specify what it was, just they wanted to meet with you."

minho hummed and nodded along, "so i have free time from after that till 1?"

"yup. i'd recommend you finish that work from yesterday."

"mm, i was thinking something else."

"what?" jisung furrowed his eyebrows, looking at minho with wonder.

minho smirked, standing from his seat to walk around and go behind jisung. he ran his fingers through jisung's hair, leaning down to press a few kisses onto the boys neck. "well we could have some fun?"

"min.." jisung whined, "we just had sex like two days ago.."

minho groaned, "exactly.. too long!" he pulled away, grabbing jisungs chin to make the younger look at him, "im in the mood for some hot office sex."

jisung bit on his lip, thinking of all the outcomes that could happen from having sex in the office. but also, that would be so much fun. it'd be so cliche since you know their relationship "status", being boss and secretary. but that's kinda what made it so much hotter to jisung.

"o-okay." jisung breathed out.

"wait- really?" minho asked with a growing smirk. "i didn't think you'd actually agree."

"s-shut up... do you want to or not." jisung pouted, looking away with crimson red cheeks.

"i do, of course-" minho was cut off my a knock at the door. "fuck.. is that the person who needed to talk to me?"

"probably."

minho stood for a second in thought. after a few minutes, he grabbed ahold of jisung's arm, pulling him on the other side of the desk.

"i have a fun idea." minho smirked.

"what?" jisung furrowed his eyebrows.

"get on your knees, and don't use teeth." minho smirked, letting go of jisung.