chapter four

third person pov;

wednesday morning

jisung stood in front of his body mirror, looking over his outfit that fit comfortably on his small frame. he was wearing a white button up with a tan cardigan, and blue jeans. his glasses rested on the bridge of his nose and his hair was messily styled. he had applied a light amount of makeup, just a bit of concealer and a light pink lip shade.

he took a deep breath before slipping on his white converse and spraying his strawberry vanilla perfume.

"okay felix, im leaving now!" jisung yelled before grabbing his bag and stepping out.

"okay! see you later. mwah*" felix yelled back from the kitchen.

jisung stepped out and walked outside to see a black car waiting outside his apartment with a man standing in front of it, "mr. han jisung?"

"um yes?" jisung replied, confused.

"i'm one of mr. lee's drivers that's now in charge of driving for you. my names leo." he bowed respectfully.

"is that really necessary? i really don't mind walking.." jisung said shyly, gripping onto his bag strap.

"in mr. lee's eyes, yes. he said if you don't come with me, i loose my job." leo scratched the back of his neck.

jisung panicked and threw his hands around, "oh no no, i'll get in." he walked closer and leo smiled while opening the door. "thank you." jisung bowed his head as he stepped in the car.

leo nodded his head and closed the door before walking to the other side and sitting in the drivers seat.

the car ride was silent and jisung felt a pit in his stomach, he felt so bad to have someone driving him around. he really doesn't like relying on people, he likes to do things on his own. he just doesn't want to be an inconvenience to anyone.

they arrived in under 15 minutes to the large building. leo jumped out first and rounded the car to open the door for jisung. "i hope you have a nice day sir, i'll see you tomorrow."

"tomorrow? are you not driving me home?" jisung asked confused.

"no, mr. lee insisted that he takes you home today." leo bowed before walking away and getting back into the car.

jisung stood there in confusion for a moment before the wind picked up and snapped him out of thinking. he felt chills from the sudden coldness and raced inside, showing the front desk his badge, that had been inside the folder minho gave him.

the elevator ride was calming, he was able to clear his head and plaster a huge smile on his face, as it was his first day.

he stepped out and greeted the person at the desk in front of minho's office. he then knocked on the door before walking in.

minho was sat at his desk already with a cup of coffee and he was looking through paper work.

"good morning mr. lee!" jisung said happily while waving.

minho looked up from his paper and gave a small smile, "good morning jisung. and remember? i told you to call me minho."

"oh right! my bad minho." jisung laughed as he scratched the back of his neck.

"i put some papers on your desk that you need to go threw. it should probably take about two hours to get through, then you can organize my schedule. if you have time before our lunch break, you can take that time to do whatever you'd like." minho explained while look back threw the papers in his hand.