Chapter II: A family thing

A/N : Thanks to all my readers.
And special thanks to the_nams21 JasmineMoretz iMousumi9

I've created Ig account: mahi_rama1
Follow me there for updates and more.

Keya's POV:

When I thought I couldn't be more blessed. Kanan Ojha happens.

I spotted him as I walked nearer to my seat. My steps halted and I stayed rooted to where I was.

Cause my seat is exactly next to Kanan Ojha. Who was the same levelled jerk as my husband. They're different but same in many kinds of ways.

Like Gashmir will completely ignore my existence. Wouldn't care if I sat next to him wearing pajamas. But Kanan Ojha will mock me the whole semester, whole year, my whole life if I do that. And to top that, Gashmir had given me a freaking monkey cap and sunglasses to cover my face.

Nobody could imagine how fudging hot I am looking right now.

I was contemplating whether to go back to Gashmir and request, beg or threaten him to give me his seat. Or go and sit quietly in my place.

No. The thought of getting mocked throughout my lifetime shuddered me.

It would be better to exchange seats with Gashmir than to be seated with Kanan. Right?!

Nodding, I turn to find Gashmir. I accidentally peeked into his ticket when he was giving me mine. Completely accidentally.

And yes, Gashmir had booked our seats far from each other. The type of husband I got blessed with.

"What, now?!" Gashmir asked, slightly irritated, as soon as I stopped by him.

Was he embarrassed that a girl in her pajamas had stopped by?! If he is then he should deal. Cause it was his own fault that he didn't inform me about this flight of ours.

"I have a problem." I told him with a straight face.

"When you don't." He muttered.

Excuse me?! What?!

"Excuse me?!" I exclaimed.

He sighed and got up from his seat. Holding my hands he dragged me to the airhostess station. Flashing his charming smile towards them, he turned to me. I know, cause they smiled too. In a weird way though. And wow__ his face has become stoic again. "Look whatever your problem is, deal with it. We'll reach Mumbai in less than an hour__" I clenched my fists. He didn't even bother to ask. Are all my problems whatever to him.

Would it be considered foolish of me that I expected help from him, knowing that he would not even bother about my problems?! Knowing his ignorance towards me and my life since we got married.

I tucked the monkey cap a little up, up to my nose, and also adjusted my sunglasses. And walked out. Slightly hurt. Although, I don't know what about. I should have seen this coming.

Either Kanan Ojha had really matured up or he hadn't noticed me yet. Not me as in Keya Reddy. But a girl in pajamas and a monkey cap. Don't forget the sunglasses. Because, I have been sitting next to him for ten minutes and nothing shit has come out of his mouth__ yet. For which I felt grateful.

The time goes by as I fall asleep.

"Hey weirdo, wake up. Our flight is about to land." I heard someone say to some weirdo. As I stir in my sleep.