Chapter IX: Giving him a Migraine

Thank you purlz83 for voting on the story.
_shining_girl_ girl you have my heart. Thanks for keeping me motivated.

Also, checkout my new story "Amoureux" on my profile.

☆☆

I suddenly seem to have lost my appetite and I push my chole kulche away. I had never ignored calls from Gashmir before. Purposely. But this does not mean that I will never do that or can't do that.

Today is that day.

I have been ignoring his calls like I should. He doesn't deserve my attention. When he didn't give me any at my bad.

Although that doesn't stop me from feeling down. I feel bad for being bitch to him right now. It might be some urgent matter otherwise he wouldn't have called me these many times. But that's the problem he does not call at all if not regarding our secret marriage.

Not even when the rumor was high about me. He hadn't denied the rumor. He hadn't stopped Shesha for targeting me. Neither had he checked upon me. I huffed, feeling hurt, about the fact that I ignored his calls like he had ignored me since our marriage. Each time he does something like this, rather I say he doesn't do anything at all, a bad feeling drops in the pit of my stomach. Making me lose my mood.

I let out a yawn even though it's just seven in the evening, but nobody can blame me. Cause sleep is the best way to cure your mood. I went to bed, wrapping myself in the blanket before falling asleep.

I swat the poking fingers on my cheek before covering my head with my blanket. Also hear some cursing afterwards. Am I dreaming?!

My blanket was harshly pulled away from my body, leaving me cold. I shiver as the warmth left my body nonetheless that doesn't stop me from sleeping. Wrapping my arms around me I make myself comfortable.

"Keya, wake up now." I heard Gashmir ordering me. Huh?! How courageous even in my dreams he is ordering me. The nerve of that bastard.

Where are my effing guns when I need them?!

The shuffling near my bed stills me. But not much to open my eyes and wake me up. However, I wasn't in a deep sleep. I could feel someone on my bed. My heart picks it's pace and the first thought that comes to my mind is why the heck I was dreaming about Gashmir?!

Though that thought somewhat distracted me from the person on my bed. Not so. Because I could literally feel the person's breath on my face. I was aware that tightly shutting my eyes would not make him run away. Nonetheless I did shut them. Chanting Hanuman chalisa was the only thing that came to my mind.

"Don't test my patience. Keya, wake the fuck up now." The familiar voice called but I was too afraid to find who it belongs to.

That was it. Startled I bumped my head with the person's head as I hastily sat up. Immediately regretting my actions. The shit hurts. I hold my head to steady my vision as I can practically see the stars dancing above my head.

"Idiot," I heard Gashmir's voice.

Wow. Am I in love with him. Seeing him here in my room, dreaming about him. Next what, marrying him. Oh that I already did.

Zeroing my eyes on the figure at the other end of the bed in the dark room doesn't give any idea if he was Gashmir or not.

Hesitantly, I managed to whisper, worried if he wasn't Gashmir I might get caught. As we know the words fly like fire here.

"Gashmir?!"

"What?!" Even though he snapped I felt relieved. God, what crawled up his ass to snap now. If anything it should be the other way around.

Why was he here, in my room. How did he manage to enter the girls hostel?! And reached my room. Where was that Don roommate of mine?!

"It's fucking giving me migraine." Gashmir's words held my thoughts back.

I pressed the buttons to turn the lights on before rushing to Gashmir. I removed his hands which were holding his head in pain.

I frowned, taking his appearance. Does he really think that beanie and glasses will help him hiding around the campus. After Fighting the Wicked's cast's grand announcement.

"You're stupid if you think this thing will help you hide. If anything you're highlighting yourself more." I voiced out my opinion.

He didn't complain as I removed his beanie to check his head. I have no clue how could it hurt him this much with that beanie on his head. Moving his hairs aside I checked for any swelling or concussion, only to find nothing. Not that he hit it with rock.

"No, you don't have any swelling there." I mumbled, still checking the area for any lump.

"But it's giving me migraine." I rolled my eyes at this. Like seriously migraine?! Wasn't he being too much right now. As if his head wasn't bumped by mine but hardest rock.

"Don't be a baby, Gashmir." I mumbled, retreating my hands away to be held midway by the person himself.

Looking up was a mistake seeing how close we were. Being this close to Gashmir did things to me. These weird, creepy feelings find their way overpowering my senses. I can't think properly. I have no clue if this was because he was a guy I was being this close to. I even dreaded to think the other thing aloud.

I dismissed that thought as soon as it appeared.

This was the reason I don't mind keeping my distance from him.

"About being a baby, were you not doing the same thing." Gashmir spoke softly, which was shocking to me. Not in a million years he had spoken this nicely to me. What was he hiding under his sleeves?! Huh?!

I heard a clearing of the throat, while I got lost in my thoughts. Gashmir narrows his eyes, making me sit up straight. If he could act nicely so could I.

"I don't understand you." Short but sweet reply, wasn't that?!

"Of course you wouldn't." He muttered under his breath but the distance between us made me hear him clearly.

An outburst from him by now what was I expected or a rude comment. Not him sighing in defeat, before patiently answering, "you didn't receive daddu's calls. He got worried and asked me about it. Then I lied to him that you were sick, so you were resting ____"

Bewildered, I cut him off, "But I did not see his calls. I wouldn't have ignored him. It were only yours___"

I realized that I have saved Jyotiraditya Shenoy's name as Gashmir's daddu. And I was so engrossed in my little revenge with Gashmir that I might have not paid attention to who actually was calling. I ignored only seeing the name Gashmir on it. Even before checking daddu afterwards. I screwed it.

Another realization dawned on me that, I just spilled, I ignored him anything but purposely?! Did I just throw myself under a bus?! I definitely underestimated my abilities. Didn't I?!

Closing my eyes, I took a breath. I hadn't done anything wrong. I ignored him just like he ignored me. I don't have to explain myself for that. Cause he never does himself. I refuse to surrender.

I squared my shoulders, opened my eyes, ready to fight. However a look at him has shrunk me to death. Gone was the serene, calm look, on his face. Covering by his infamous cold, distant one.