Chapter VII : False rumor don't resolve easily

New week. New drama.

This has been my life now.

Usually rumors don't last long on this campus cause everyday something new happens. Disinteresting the student body from old rumors. Though this commotion hasn't ended but has taken a toll even after it has been three days now. I suppose why?!

Why would they pay undivided attention to this particular person's life?! It's not like the person is SRK.

Then why are they looking for the girl who pushed that person a little and said, "it's all because of you."

Maybe the girl was tired handling the situation alone. And was taking her frustration on the person behind the cause. But will people understand that?! No.

They will only see that some girl dared to touch their prestigious boy and cursed at him. When in reality she just said "it's all because of you."

I was wondering what would they do once they find the girl?! Why was I wondering?! Oh it's just that girl was Me.

Otherwise I wouldn't have taken an interest in any flop gossip. Though this gossip was anything but a flop.

It started on Friday when I was chasing Kanan Ojha around the campus. Cause that jerk was being a jerk. Again. I was about to get my hand on him when___ he slipped away.

Despite taking so much care he still slipped away. Just like that.

No. Not just like that. It's because of another conceited jerk. Who thinks the world will cease their actions when he will pass by. How wrong he was. In this way I collided with that piece of shit cause neither he nor did I stop. Not that I didn't see Gashmir coming from the opposite direction. Though stepping aside or stopping wasn't an option for me.

Cause I was on a freaking mission dude.

Gashmir could have helped me. If he could not catch Ojha, at least he would be off my way when he saw I was running after Ojha. But did he?! No.

Instead like the bastard he was he kept walking straight like a model on a ramp. Resulting in our collision and I failing in my mission.

What happens after you fail succeeding in a mission. Either you start it with a new determination or you blame others. Earlier wasn't an option in my situation cause I was tired fighting alone. Hence I went with later and blamed Gashmir.

I was on the verge of losing my sanity. Tired of the men around me.

So, I pushed Gashmir with a little force before saying, "it's all because of you." And stormed away with the blurry vision as the tears were on their way.

I was so frustrated that I neglected the aftermath of my doings.

Although it was too late, I realized I shouldn't have done that. No matter how frustrated I was. I shouldn't have shown any concern towards Gashmir. When he made it perfectly clear to not cross his path in public.

His words were still fresh and embedded on my mind. Like he didn't say this eighteen months ago but yesterday.

"We may have got married but it will remain a secret. I won't let this meaningless, loveless marriage ruin my career. You can't be a hindrance in between my career. I won't let you become one. And if you ever tried, you won't like the consequences."

"Stay out of my business."

I gulped down the lump formed in my throat and shuddered a little remembering that. His voice was so cold and distant when he told those things. Not that he was being any different now. But I could tell there was a promise if I ever dare to cross him he wouldn't think twice to mess with my life. That was the reason I never related myself with him in all those eighteen months. I ignored his existence whatever it may take me to do so.