𝓈𝓊𝓃𝑔𝒿𝒾𝓃 - 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝟨

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ fluff

➳ enjoy ♡

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

𝐛𝐚𝐞𝐤 𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 - 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

◂◂                     ▍▍               ▸▸

---- ☯ ----

third

it was just about time, you inhale the city's air, missing it. you look around to find your mother and brother, who was frantically waving their boards of "welcome home!" while you walk to them.

"mom!" you jump to her arms and immediately felt her warmth warming you up. "i missed you so much!" you mumble while you struggled to stand up while hugging. she just chuckles and caressed your back, tearing up.

"i missed you too, my daughter." she replies and you hear someone cough.

"you are..?" you asked, joking. he looks at you shocked, but then smiles in relief to see your mouth twitch from hiding your smile. "my little brother grew up so much i didn't even know it was you!" you pinch his cheeks while he went for a hug.

"if i was gone 5 years i wouldn't have realized i was me too," he chuckles as he takes your luggage, dragging it to where they parked.

"so.." your brother breaks the silence while you were on the way home. you knew where this conversation was going so you put on a small smile.

"uh.." your mother also started, side-eyeing to see your reaction.

"say it," you laughed, causing them to breathe properly.

"s-sungjin," your brother started, still focused on the road to avoid your looks.

"what's with him?" you smiled at your brother, quietly fiddling with your fingers. after a few minutes hesitating, your mother grunted.

"oh fine, i'll tell her." she rolls her eyes to your brother as you just stared at them with a small smile. "he's been constantly visiting us with flowers every month while you were gone. asking how you were- this and that," your mother explained and you just looked outside the window, admiring your hometown. "are you.. going back to him? i mean- that's what you said before you left. not until.. that." you finally let out a sigh, reminded of what happened.

"he kept on apologizing, but we didn't have any right to say anything so we just let him do his thing and invite him to have a meal with us every time he comes," your brother continues.

you nod slightly, but didn't say anything. your mother and brother regretted they opened it up when you just got home. you arrived at your house with a surprise prepared by your father.