J U N G K O O K ; B T S

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

---- ☯ ----

y/n pov

"hello?" i irritatingly answered the phone, because who wouldn't be irritated if someone calls you at 2 in the morning?

"y/n.."  i jolt up at the familiar voice, looked at the caller id and put the phone again beside my ear. "ji-eun, she broke up with me.."

"what the hell?" i was shocked, but nearly happy because of the news. 

"we broke up, y/n. please help me."

"help you with what?" since i read a lot of books, i expected that we'll be a couple, a fake one, and have a happy ending. but no. 

"please help me move on. my friend." my heart broke, that word. friend. 

"oh yeah let's talk about it tomorrow, okay? for now just sleep, night, kook."

jeon jungkook, my best friend since we were still in kindergarten. i liked him since then. no, scratch that. i loved him since then. but what can i do? i'm just his best friend and that's all. i was contented with it, though we were always together. if someone transfers school, one goes with one. until we transferred here. we met lots of people and became friends with them. jungkook was one of the varsities of basketball. and of course, cheerleaders won't be avoided. song ji-eun. one of the hottest girls in this school, got the heart of jungkook. the next thing i knew was they were together, which made me cry for like, 1 week?

flashback

"y/n! let me treat you lunch!"

"what's the occasion?"

"ji-eun accepted me!" silence filled the air, as i was shocked about the news. "hey, y/n are you okay?"

"ah, yeah. i'm just not feeling well, i'm about to go to the clinic. by the way, congratulations, you must feel so happy." i said, with a smile. "just go treat her then, treat me next time. okay?"

"well she has to practice for her performance but then okay, let me get you to the clinic." he wrapped his arms around my waists, no jungkook. stop. 

"no, no. no, its okay. i can manage. eat well." i smiled reassuringly to him but he still insisted. "jungkook, i can manage. look i think they're done already. i just saw her past through our classroom. i think she's looking for you.",

"oh really? i must go then, get well soon, y/n!"

and that's the start of one hell week.

end of flashback

school

i was greeted in the gates by a really swollen jungkook, i think he didn't sleep.

"y/n.." he ran to me and hugged me, while sobbing. "i can't handle this." he sobbed more, as i continuously pat his back for reassurance that everything will be okay. 

"jungkook, let's talk properly. what can i help you with?"

"please talk to her, y/n." he said, with pleading eyes. he insisted, until i gave in. 

"okay, okay. i will, if you sleep." we were currently in the garden and i can't stand looking at him like this. he adjusted his position, stopped for awhile and stared at me.