K E N ; V I X X

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

---- ☯ ----

y/n's pov

i was staring at the window beside me, watching the other students run in the field, while holding onto my phone, tightly.

i'm trying to hold back the tears and just planned to break down at home because i was at school. and there i saw him, my ex boyfriend for three years, the one who broke up with me through text just a while ago, and the one that has his hands on another girl's waist, minwoo.

i'm not angry at him though, he explained it all. he said that he was cheating midway through our 2nd year together. at least, he gave in right? that's better than being cheated all the way through the relationship until you find out. he was sorry. i was just upset that he pushed through cheating, and decided to tell me just now.

i was staring at him for awhile, when i noticed the girl he was with. "sooyoung?" i thought. "so she was cheating also?" i mumbled to myself. my thoughts were broken when someone banged unto the door. i squinted my eyes, since i knew that lunch time was still 1 hour later, to see ken with furrowed eyebrows. "KIM Y/N!" he shouted with all his might, i was startled because i knew what he was going to say to me.

"this is all your fault!" he ran to me and shook my shoulders. i was baffled by his actions, and started to tear up. he didn't mind though. "do you think i knew it also?" i asked, with my calmest tone.

lee jaehwan, mostly known as ken. the school's kingka, gets all what he wants. until he met sooyoung. he changed. a lot. if changing is to lose his friends and be with sooyoung, he doesn't mind. the couple was one of the school's awaited couple, since they were both famous because of their looks. i didn't mind them though my eyes was always on minwoo. the typical-always-smiling boy you will see on schools. until i met eyes with him, we became close and had mutual feelings.

he just stared at me, finally puzzled on what to do. i removed his hands and sat down with my head in the desk. he sighed and left the room, but he said something before he fully left. "we are not yet done, we will talk later."

the next hours in school went by pretty slow, since sooyoung, minwoo, and ken were in my class. i admit, it really hurts to see them being all lovey dovey infront of my eyes. "is minwoo even thinking that i'm just one chair behind him and sooyoung?" i scoffed and tried to ignore them.

little did you know that ken was also staring at the same scene, getting himself hurt more and more.

it was free time before dismissal because your teachers had an urgent meeting, and i decided to just go home early. i was putting my books in my locker, thinking about minwoo. 

should i talk to him?

should i get him back?

we just broke up, maybe he still has little feelings for me.

should i just kill myself?

my thoughts was once again interrupted when someone poked my arm. i was on my way to the gates and peeked at my side. my heart skipped a beat when i saw ken, but then shrugged it off, thinking that i was just shocked by his presence.

"hey. i'm sorry. the one that happened a while ago? sorry. i was just shocked and confused. can i talk to you for awhile?"

"what for?"

"i just have something to propose." i was shocked, thinking that something was off, "i meant a deal, okay. don't get me wrong."

"what is it?"