Y A N A N ; P T G [ 1 ]

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

➳ requested

---- ☯ ----

4th pov

everyone makes way for her as if it was like moses' red sea. she bow her head down because of feeling ashamed, as everyone mocks and gossips about her. she makes her way to her classroom, and everyone inside was once again quiet and avoided her. 

y/n. that was her name. no one dared to say her name because of her unluckiness, so everyone knew her as the "god of misfortune," and no one also dared to touch, talk, or basically treated her as a person.

but, if they want something to happen, let us put an example of having to want someone to breakup with their crush, that's the only time y/n would get to talk to someone.

even teachers are afraid of her.

it all started because of a test. the whole school was having their yearly coverage, and unfortunately, by 0.0001% of her grade, she lost to the first placer. after that, everyone approached her with, "such a waste," as their first words. 

and then another after that, those words might have had an effect on her.

it felt like a curse to her.

and everything started happening. 

at lunch time, she suddenly stepped on a dog's poop in front of everyone. everyone laughed at her because she can't even scold the dog, because it was the director's dog.

next was when she was leading an assembly, while singing the school hymn, a bird suddenly pooped on her head. again, yes. everybody saw that.

another happening was when it was always examination. she'd always lose to the first place with merely 0.00002 or 0.0001%. 

there are lots more that i can't even count in my fingers. just then i knew after that, she was called the "god of misfortune," "poop hands," and "unfortunate hands."

---

3rd pov

it wasn't something new to you. it has been months that you've been mistreated, but you didn't need to deny it. you were really unlucky. you sigh and sat down on the farthest seat, the one beside the window. it was useless listening to the teacher since their voice doesn't even reach you. yet then, they placed you there.

just in case.

they said.

suddenly, someone barged into the door.

"yes, i've been shifted to your section, nice to meet you, i'm yanan." the boy said. you clearly heard it because everyone was shocked because of his sudden appearance. after introducing himself, everyone was now fussing over where he will sit. you look outside the window, knowing that its getting you nowhere if you'll hope of getting a seatmate.

"hello," someone knocked on your desk and when you looked at who he is, it was the shift boy, yanan. "may i sit here?" he smiled.

it was no question. of course you were bewildered. after months, he was the first one to talk to you. because of shock, you just widened your eyes along with all of those who are in the classroom. 

"i'll take that as a yes then," he cheerfully said which made you more bewildered. you were dumbfounded that someone was actually talking to you.. comfortably! you just stared at him and watch him settle his things while the teacher proceeded with his lecture although he's as shocked as everyone. "its nice here," yanan stared back at you. "i can't hear a word the teacher says," he chuckled and leaned his shoulder to the desk, laying his chin on his palm. "why are you staring at me?" he smiled.

"perhaps.." you started. your voice even cracked because your throat was too dry. "are you a new student?" you continued and continued to stare at him. now that you have looked at him for over 5 minutes, you were now honestly finding his facial features very very pretty. he shook his head no and also continued to stare at you and smiled. "then.. do you not know me?" you point to yourself.

"of course i do, you're y/f/n. you're the most famous person here in the school." he chuckled.

"then why are you talking to me?" you furrowed your eyebrows.

"hmm," he acted as if he was thinking deeply. "now that i look at you closely, you look pretty." he said and you quickly knew that your face was blushing.

"excuse me, mr. yanan, i'd suggest you avoid me because everyone does. i think you should change seats," you smiled, then turned your attention back to the window.

"if everyone does it, it doesn't mean i should to." he said and you knew even without looking, that he was smiling. his tone was sly which made you jolt and look at him.

just at the right time, the bell rang signalling break time.

you sigh as you stand up and leave the classroom, exhaling all your annoyance away.