𝑔𝑜𝓉𝟩

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ christmas special, short

➳ enjoy and merry christmas ♡

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐚 - 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

◂◂            ▍▍        ▸▸

---- ☯ ----

third

"y/n," jinyoung calls for your attention in the living room after putting the star up the christmas tree.

"yeah?" you look back at him, but everyone was already waiting for you in the living room, by the chimney. "what's up?" you ask cautiously.

"y/n," jaebeom starts and smiles at you.

"you're all scaring me. just spit it out," you chuckle, sitting beside yugyeom.

mark hands you an envelope and you look at him with confused eyes.

"just take it and look inside," bambam snickers at you and everyone laughs.

you slowly open it and you gasp.

"w-what is this.." you mumble. you were too shocked to even say anything that made sense.

"you have been far from your family for years already, y/n. i know how that feels," jackson drops his arm over your shoulders.

"i- i don't ne-,"

"take it y/n, its just a piece of cake for all of us. that's just an airplane ticket to your hometown, we're got7," bambam bluffs and they all laugh but you didn't.

"n-no.. i me-,"

"we don't take no's, y/n." youngjae smiles at you cutting you off again and ruffles your hair.

"stop worrying about us, y/n. i think we can survive a holiday without you." yugyeom jokes around and pinches your cheeks.

and that's how you were standing outside their apartment, waiting for a cab. you were at a loss at how fast things went, you didn't even get to explain yourself.

-

it was christmas eve and you were smiling like no other. you chuckled before knocking at the familiar door.

"y/n?" mark opens the door, jaw dropping at the sight of you in front of him.

you let yourself him after giving him a hug, inviting your family inside too after greeting mark.

jinyoung follows mark after being gone for too long, shrieked at the sight of you.

"what are you doing here?" as if he saw a ghost, he grabs your arm lightly. his eyes land at your mom smiling at him, his attention going to them. the rest of the members follow, asking why you were there.

you just shrug at them and heading to the kitchen to see... nothing.

no food, no preparations. just some empty cartons of milk and used paper plates. you sigh, looking at the men chatting with your family.

"and you say you can survive a holiday without me," you walk closer to them, reaching out for the food your mom was holding and made to share with them.

you started setting th table up with the help of bambam and yugyeom, little chats here and there.

"let's eat," you call everyone and within a minute, the table was full of anticipating stomachs. "merry christmas everybody, i'm happy to spend this day with the most special people in my life," you smile at them.

"but y/n, the ticket we gave you.. what happened, really?" jaebeom asks as he took a bite of his food.

"ah," you reach out for the envelope- but instead of a ticket, it was money. "thankfully, they accepted a refund." you forcefully put it on mark's pocket.

"w-why? how?" youngjae stutters.

"well, you didn't let me explain that day," you chuckle once again. "i was going to tell you that my family had already planned going here- and was landing that day. i just saw myself on a cab without giving you an explanation," they all laugh at their actions.

"i'm sorry for being impulsive," jinyoung mumbles and continued eating.

you spent the night all laughing, smiling, and small talks. it was everything you needed.