H A E C H A N ; N C T

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

---- ☯ ----

3rd pov

you were ecstatic to go inside the concert. you have already planned so many things just to be noticed by nct. well, particularly your bias, haechan.

its been a year since you've been praying for haechan yo notice you once this day comes. 

you wash yourself at exactly 4 am and since you got vip standing tickets, it will be a waste if you can't get the closest you can to the stage. the concert starts at 5 pm sharp, and you should get there earliest you can because..

it will be war to be the closest in the stage.

you dressed yourself up and got down, getting the food you can and stuffing it in your bag. 

you go to my mother's room to let her know that you'll be going already. before leaving, she gave you some pocket money if needed. you kissed her cheeks and went to the concert hall.

"aaaaaaaaaah!" you screamed. it was still practically dawn, and you were the first one to line up! it was 5 am and you expected a little to be in the line, but no one was there! 

you sat down and took food out to eat. little by little, there was now a long line after you. you talk to those behind you to be friendly, and while you talk you didn't know time was quickly passing by until a guard shouts and signals the entrance of those in line. 

you excitedly stood up along with those you made friends, and ran to the closest in the stage in the fence. those behind you were already beside you and before you know it, the whole concert stadium was full. you were still giddy, not knowing what to do if the members notices you. they probably will, you pray.

the concert started and it was the usual, talking, performance. you were happy but disappointed at the same time, since haechan still hasn't took notice of you. while they were on a short break, you gathered your hands once again, and for the last time, prayed harder.

it was the last segment of the concert and you were still looking forward to what's going to happen. they were goofy-ing in the stage while singing and when haechan got closer, you screamed your lungs out. 

"shit! my mic!" haechan screamed and before you knew it, something really hard hit your forehead.

"ah.. my luck.." you mumbled before fainting.

---

you blinked twice as your vision was still blurry, but can see a head looking right above your face.

you tried standing up and unconsciously touched what hurt, your forehead. 

"oh no, no, no." a very familiar voice said. you look at the person beside you to see haechan.

you sigh,

wait,

haechan?

"lee donghyuck?!" you screamed and hugged him.

"yes hello, its me!" he said and hugged you back.

you smiled which made you dizzier. your head felt heavy but your heart feels full and contented.

this was more that what you prayed for!

"i'm so sorry," he said while holding your hand.

"yes? for what?" you chuckled, looking at your hands. "for being my boyfriend and you didn't know?" you joked.

"h-huh?" he confusingly said and soon got the joke and chuckled. "actually, no." he laughed. "i accidentally let go of the mic awhile ago and it flew right into your.." he pointed at your forehead.

"ah this?" you shockingly pointed in your forehead too, preparing to scream when you saw how big it was.

"y-yes.." he said hesitatingly. 

you slowly stood up in front of him and bowed down. 

"its an honor to be hit by you!" you bowed down too low and since your head felt heavy, your body went down with it.

just as you're 5 inches away from the floor, haechan's arms caught you just in time. 

you're one unique girl..

haechan thought and smiled.

and that was the start of a blooming relationship.