M I N H Y U N ; W A N N A O N E

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

---- ☯ ----

your pov

"are you really going to be like this?" i tugged on his sleeve, "i mean.. i can talk to dad, we can sort this out. he won't fire yo-"

"he will, y/n. he has all the power."

"and i'm his daughter." i cried in front of him, "i can change his mind, just a little talk. minhyun.. please. don't break up with me." i shook his sleeve but he just looked away, sniffing his tears away.

"it's the only way, y/n. i'm really sorry." he caressed my cheek, then kissed my forehead. i can't do anything but to cry, as thoughts of his warmth not in mine came crossing my mind. he got his luggage that was already ready, then left the house full of sobs.

i got on my bed lifeless, then got my phone.

: from this day on, i am not your daughter.|

i tap in send, as i saw that my dad read it already at the time i sent it. i stare at the ceiling, in hope of jumping up again and seeing minhyun.

and that went on for a few days.

to a few weeks.

to a few months.

if it was possible, i didn't budge a bit unless i'll take a shower, back to bed again. unless i'm thirsty, i drink then back to bed again.

i've eaten when i'm in the mood, but mostly not.

how is he?

i sighed for the hundredth time already this day, and counting.

i just miss him, does he also?

after a few months, finally.

a tinge of hope.

i heard my phone buzz around the nightstand, the screen lit up to see that i have a new mail.

you're invited!

hwang minhyun and min hyejung's wedding

--, 3:30 pm, august 18, 2045

hope we'll see you there!

i stare as i lose all my hopes at once, the phone losing balance as it hit the hard ground. 

he's getting married?

tears started pooling my eyes again, and i didn't budge one bit.