H Y U N G S I K ; Z E : A [2]

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

➳  lyrics from iu's ending scene and maktub's marry me are found here as dialogues!! 

---- ☯ ----

3rd pov

"y/n-ah!" you jump out of shock on your seat, removing your buds from your ears and your eyes from the laptop after hours. you have been working on some document needed for the meeting next week. you decided to work on this rather than just sitting around, thinking, is he still there?

you ignore and tried convincing yourself that you were just hallucinating, not until someone banged on your door on the veranda. 

"miss, its been minutes since the guy on your door has been making a fuss! either open your door for him or make him stop! its already 3 in the morning!" your neighbor groaned from the other side, and stood up. you looked at the peephole to see a drunk hyungsik, singing from the top of his lungs. you gasp in shock as he chugged another bottle of alcohol, and throwing it around after seeing that there isn't a drop left. 

you ponder for awhile, fiddled with your fingers even. you hear a groan from the other side of the wall, probably your other neighbor. you flinch and open the door for hyungsik, dragging him inside the room in an instant.

"oh, you opened," he grins giddily and tries to hug you but you step away. you didn't know what to do, it was a first for you to see him this drunk. 

"what the hell happened to you?" you tailed him as he stumbled his way to the sofa, lying down.

"i was waiting for you," he mumbled with his eyes closed, as you sighed. you make him ice cold water, and made him drink it. in an instant, he dozes off. you sigh and bring him a blanket and let him stay the night. you sat on the floor, once again focusing on the document you were doing. you forgot to put on your buds after a few minutes but your heard hyungsik mumbling.

"i kept on waiting," his slurred words hurt you immediately, as you turn around to face him. you smile as you brush off the hair that was covering his eyes, a teardrop flow out of your eyes. "why didn't you show up?" his forehead furrowed and he flinched.

"i'm sorry," you caress his forehead to straightened it, as his face caught your eyes. he looked thinner than before, and paler. there were dark bags under his eyes which was a result of the stress he's been receiving. his flushed cheeks which was because of the alcohol, and his lips that you missed.  "i'm so sorry," that was the only thing that got out of your mouth, trying not to cry as you tried reminiscing how soft you looked at each other when you still both so in love.

what happened?

you sighed once again and put a wet cloth on his forehead for him not to catch a cold.

"you must've waited a long time," you left him in the living room and got into your room, just the right time when your alarm clock went off. "was i staring at him that long?" you yawn and plop on your bed, tired physically and mentally. after tossing and turning for a few minutes, you really just couldn't sleep. his presence was too strong for you to ignore. you groan out of the bed to the kitchen, and looked outside the window to see nothing but cloud. it was already 6 in the morning and the sun still isn't up. it looked like it was going to rain, so you prepared porridge for breakfast.