S U N G J A E ; B T O B

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

---- ☯ ----

3rd pov

"no! i'm going to your school!  it doesn't make sense that you always lose a point on the first place! maybe they're staging this!" your mom shouts as she gets her purse and walks to your school.

"unbelievable. mom! it's not what you think!" you shout back, catching up to her. "stop making a scene!"

you stop in front of her when she was about to grab the doorknob of the office's door, sighing.

"mom. it's really not what you think, let's just go back."

"how would i know if i don't talk to them? stand aside, y/n." you scowl at her and started whining, making all the students stop and look at the both of you. "you know something, don't you? what? is sungjae's parents paying the school? what is it? tell me and i'll resolve it y/n!" your mom tries getting something out of you, which is really nothing.

"mom. stop, you're embarrassing me. aren't you embarrassed too? let's just go back, mom." you pout in front of her and hold the knob tightly.  

you bickered for a few minutes until your mom has got enough of it.

"tell me, you're doing it on purpose, are you?"

"doing what on purpose?" you snap back, still hugging the door to hold your mom back.

"getting a point wrong." she squinted her eyes on you and gave you a sly smirk, crossing her arms over her chest.

"w-what are you talking about? i don't know. let's just go mom, everyone's watching." and that's where it hit your mom.

"i won't go anywhere unless you tell something." 

"tell you what?!"

"something!"

"what do you want to know?!" you were now sweating cold bullets, trying not to burst your secret of five years.

"its impossible that you've been staying on the second place since the last few years! y/n, is he paying the school?" your mom started acting up again. but on the inside, she was laughing devilishly. and you knew about it. "what? tell me? tell everyone who's watching, y/n. don't be scared! what?" your mom started raising her voice to get everyone's attention. "is.. he.. paying.. the.. school?!"

"i always kept a score because i like sungjae, mom! are you happy?!" you snap, but your mouth's brake still isn't being pressed on. "for five years, i always kept a question wrong because i want him to get recognition he deserves! that childish reason i kept from you, is just because i like him! he's not paying the school, okay? now let's go back!" your mom smiled, satisfied. 

you were still exhaling after saying everything without stopping, until it hit you.

"i just said that really loud, am i right?" you whisper to your mom, while she nodded and winked at you. pouting, pointing her mouth at the back. you hiss and you immediately knew what it meant, as you tried leaving the scene with your head down, ashamed. "what the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck," you kept on muttering, heading on your mom's car to scream but a hand stops you.

"y/n." sungjae pulls you back and when you looked at him, he was breathing harshly and held on his knees for assistance. you look down, and tried turning your heel to run away, but he instantly held your wrist back. "where do you think you're going?" he chuckles and smiles at you.

"what do you want?" you bluntly said and avoided his stares. 

"do you really want to know what i want?" he smiles and takes a step closer to you. as if you were automatic, you step back.

"w-what?" you stutter. 

"you." he straightforwardly says and your eyes found his. "well, for the latter part, i thought i was just too smart that i need to keep the first place going, not realizing you were making mistakes on purpose. i wanted to keep it going to get your attention, but i thought you were all studies. studies here, studies there." your eyebrows furrow, as if you were so confused. but you completely understood what he was saying. you just didn't want him to stop.

"sungjae, your point is?"

"don't you get it? you asked me what i want. i said i wanted you. so.." he smirks, knowing he won. "that's the easiest explanation for everything, y/n i just want you to be mine, and mine only. so.. i'm claiming it. no no's, no buts." he says as his arms snake on your waist and pulls you for a kiss.