K A I ; E X O

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

---- ☯ ----

y/n pov

i sat at the sidewalk of the street, tired of running. i can't believe it. my boyfriend of three years, sandeul, broke up with me.

"asshole, don't fucking come near me again if you don't want to be fucking bitch-slapped!" i shouted at no one, particularly at the wind. this street was known for being empty every night, so i think that's why my feet dragged me here. 

just as the perfect timing, i felt drops of the rain in my face. i lay in the hard ground and felt the rain, which is now dropping hard. i didn't care, though heartbreaks are worse than being pained, physically. 

i was dozing off but then suddenly, i felt that nothing was pouring in my face anymore though i was still hearing the rain drops. i opened my eyes, furrowed my eyebrows at the person in front of me.

"excuse me? who are you?" i asked, since i didn't really get to see him clearly. i don't know but my adrenaline is getting short. i tried to sit up but then failed to do so and all i remember seeing was,

nothing.

---

jongin's pov

i was walking to my house when i heard someone shout.

"asshole, don't fucking come near me again if you don't want to be fucking bitch-slapped!"

i thought i was just hearing things but then i heard the rain. i quickly got my umbrella and put it on top of me, even though i almost got wet. i was passing through a street which i don't know why because i always take the shortcut, but my feet dragged me here.

"huh?" i saw a girl lying in the hard ground, getting herself wet. i quickly ran to her and shared my umbrella.

"excuse me? who are you?" she asked but then i didn't answer until she fainted. i quickly got her and shook her. 

"miss? are you okay miss?" i shook her hard but i got no response. i think we need to get her home. my home. of course, i still live with my mother.

"mom! i need help!" i shouted and my mom came running down the stairs.

 who is this poor little child?" she caressed her forehead and i got her to my mom's room and she said that she'll take care of her.

probably another heartbroken person. i thought and went straight to bed after cleaning up.

---

y/n pov

i winced at the sunlight hitting me. then i quickly sat up realizing that i wasn't at the sidewalk, neither at my home. 

"oh you're up already? my son brought you here last night." she smiled and i gave her the same response. 

"i need to go no, thank you, really. ms..?" 

"just call me auntie." she smiled again and i have to admit that she looks gorgeous despite her age. "don't you want to stay for breakfast? you were very sick last night." she asked and i quickly insisted. i was being too burdensome for this family. 

"just stay for breakfast." i heard a husky voice and i turned around to see a man.

"he's my son, the one who brought you home last night."

"hi, my name is kim jongin. " she smiled and WOW, i was turned on by his smile. 

"uh, hi, y/n." i responded and smiled at him. "thank you for last night." and he smiled in response.

no shit sherlock, he is hot.

"come, sit here." he pointed next to his seat and i sat there. 

"sorry for being a burden."

"nah, a pretty girl wouldn't be a burden." he said and i stared at him wide eyed.

and that was the start of a new relationship, to friends to best friends to mega friends, and

to lovers.