W O N H O ; C G [ 1 ]

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

---- ☯ ----

y/n pov

it was time.

i knew this would happen.

we were both actors, who wouldn't have thought of us being together once again in a drama series?

my ex boyfriend, shin wonho, and i, y/n. would be making a drama series, once again.

we had one last 2 years ago, and it went well. and surprisingly, we were very loved by fans. our ceo, happy by the fact that we were in the same company.

and that's where it started. all hearts,

to heartbreaks.

flashback

"y/n and shin wonho. the ceo calls for you both, right now." my manager suddenly popped out of nowhere, with wonho's at the back while we were reading our script for the last scene of the whole drama series.

"why is that?" i asked politely, and eyed wonho who's also looking at me right now. 

"just go." he said and plastered a smile on his face.

we both headed at the main office and knocked, unconsciously nervous.

"come in!" we both entered with our hands in front and bowed politely.

"come sit in front of me, you two." he said, excitement evident in his voice. "that drama series. you know its receiving lots of love, do you?"

"yes, sir, we know it very well." wonho politely said and smiled, while i keep my head down, anxiously waiting for the ceo to say why we're called.

"well then, you should probably know about the latest scandal about your co-worker here, right?"

"yes, sir, we also know about it."

"i would like the both of you to please cover it up."

"what?" we both asked, shocked.

"please date for the scandal to loosen, you don't have to have lingering feelings, but i give you the permission to date each other. in that case, i would double up our pays to the both of you, if you date publicly. please do so to also help our co-worker." he continued, "you, shin wonho. its triple pay because you're part of a boy group, too. and you, y/n, you're doing so many roles in the industry, it would help a lot!"

we both stayed silent, thinking about it thoroughly. it was a good 5-minutes until the one and only shin wonho talked.

"i would like to take the offer, sir, if it's okay with y/n." he said and bowed slightly, eyeing me.

what the fuck is in he thinking? does he only think about money?

we were just close as friends, but you could say that we really do look like a couple. i admit that i may have these strange feelings with him, but, not into that extent, i would take this.

"i'll think about it, sir. i would like to take my leave first." i left with a bow and rapidly contacting my mom to ask for her permission.

"oh, y/n. why did you call? i thought you're busy."