𝓌𝑜𝑜𝒹𝓏

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ part 3, last

➳ full of profanities, '18 again' last line inspired

➳ angst, fluff

➳ enjoy ♡

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

𝐡𝐚 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐠 - 𝐮𝐬

◂◂                       ▍▍                ▸▸

---- ☯ ----

third

"i'd like it if you stopped going here," seungyoun deadpanned, after you've entered with the biggest smile on your face. 

you were just about to share him the good news.

"w-what?" you stammered, blinking rapidly. you felt your heart clench, your stomach churn. you didn't understand the sudden change of personality, knowing that seungyoun wasn't the type of guy who would stay cold and unbothered, so you wait a few minutes for him to break to a smile before chuckling to yourself, "stop joking around and drink your meds, seungyoun." you smiled your fear away, but still your heart felt heavy.

"my sister's back, i don't see the point in you staying here," he craned his neck to the side, raising his eyebrows at you. 

you didn't mind him, instead you did your job at getting his meds and his water. but seungyoun wasn't having your silent treatment. he slowly gets off his bed, walking to you and stopping you from what you were doing by harshly grabbing your hands.

your eyes instantly brimmed with tears. you thought, the past month, maybe, just maybe, you had another chance. you both had another chance. seeing how you enjoyed each other's company, how you naturally laughed at each other, how your smiles grew when one wasn't looking, how your heart beat for each other.

"what? you're crying now?" his face scrunched, scoffing. he knew well what was going on between the both of you the past month. and he wasn't going to deny that he never even moved on from you, rather- he was happy that you accepted his sister's favor wholeheartedly. but he can't enjoy now, knowing how you would react to the news he had received the night before. "you're the one who broke up with me." he sternly said, letting the words slip through gritted teeth. 

he has known for years, he has come to read you and your actions quickly. so by saying that, he knew that has probably been the reason why you kept going here- you still loved him, so he used the slyest excuse he could pull.

you just stared at him, tears now escaping your eyes as you find a sign of anything but anger and resentment in his eyes, but failing.

"we were friends before that, seungyoun. so fuck off and let me do your sister's favor," you pushed him off slightly, but he was still able to tighten his grip on your wrist.