𝓌𝑜𝑜𝒹𝓏

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ part 2

➳ angst, fluff

➳ enjoy ♡

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞

◂◂                      ▍▍                   ▸▸

---- ☯ ----

third

you take a big sigh before opening the doors of his room, plastering a small smile on your face. your hands that held the small bouquet of flowers and a basket of fruits for him were severely trembling.

"you ended up on good terms, y/n. why the fuck are you shaking," you throw your head back, stepping away from the doors that was the only thing that separating the both of you. "you can do this." you slap yourself quite harsh, enough for you to wince and pick yourself up.

you pull yet another smile and finally, slowly opened the door to see him splayed on his bed, looking out the windows with a pout. 

"time for my pain-," he nonchalantly turned his head to the door, his eyes widening. "y/n..?" 

"hey," you give him a small smile, not wanting to show him how nervous you were. "how are you feeling?" you set what you brought down on the table, slowly making your way near him. 

you just prayed to the heavens for him not to hear your loudly beating heart.

"worse," he sighs out, his hands have found itself fiddling with each other, looking back at the window where he wanted to be but the nurses always find a way to stop him. "my sister must've contacted you, sorry for that." he gives you a glance and smiles, but then instantly turns his eyes back to the window. "you didn't have to." 

"i wanted to." before you even thought of what you were going to say, it had left your lips. you internally scream at yourself, finding the situation awkward and tense. "i uh.. didn't know you still haven't told your mom." you change the topic, and he looked back at you.

"about what?" he raises his eyebrows, signaling you to sit at the chair beside his bed instead of standing on the edge of the hospital bed.

"our.. breakup." you pucker your lips, avoiding looking at him.

"have you told yours?" he asks back. "because i though it was some unspoken rule to not, knowing how devastated they'll be," a chuckle leaves his lips, as he remembers your mom as a funnily dramatic mom. you give a small shake of the head, heaving a small sigh.